News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Wolf reached his arms up, trying to grab ahold of the rope. He then had a better idea, although it would hurt. He pushed himself off the ground and when the rope was close, he used his "Crunch" attack to hold on.

"I got it!" Wolf muffled loudly.

Fell

"Okay! Hang on!" He then started raising the rope. Slowly at first, then he started pulling harder. The pokemon came up and out of the hole! Maybe I should've thought about a career in rescuing... He thought.

Spongebob does not approve

Fell

Wolfpika

Wolf let go of the rope when he was finally on the ground. Suddenly, he saw Leslie running over to him.

"Oh my god! Wolf, what happened?" Leslie asked

"I was trying to follow this pokemon, but I tripped and fell into that hole over there. I would have been stuck there if this Zangoose hadn't helped me."

Leslie turned towards the Zangoose and said very sincerely, "Thank you very much for helping out Wolf here.  I'm Leslie."

"You know Wolf, for a new rescuer, looks like you need the rescuing to me." Leslie chuckled.

"Be quiet Leslie!"

Fell

Wolfpika

"That's right! We just barely became one. We're Team Fire Fang! Are you on a rescue team too? I wouldn't be surprised since the way you handled the situation." Leslie replied.

Fell

"No, I'm actually on an explorer team. Team Infernoblaze." He replied.

Wolfpika

"Oh..." Leslie was shocked. The way she learned about Explorers that they were filthy, greedy, and selfish people who cared about nothing but the money. This didn't seem like an Explorer.

"Are...are you sure, this isn't a joke?"

Fell

"No, it isn't actually." He looked embarrassed, and looked to see if anyone on his team, was watching.

Ooc// Is team infernoblaze greedy? O_o

Wolfpika

ooc//That's what explorers are in it for the riches, it also says on one of the infernoblaze's members is evil, so he is an explorers.

Fell

Ooc// uhhhhh....I joined the explorer cause' that's what Lightning told me to do.....  :robotangry: Oh well, I can be the rebel.  >:3

Fell

Ic// "Well..Uhh see ya'." Blast walked away. When I signed up...I just wanted adventure....I never knew that explorer teams were like that... He thought to himself.

Wolfpika

ooc// well he probably told you that because there weren't any teams, come on, I need another teammate. what do you say?

Fell

Ooc// He said to join infernoblaze because they needed members. We'll see what Lightning says.