News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transient Link

ooc//(Good job on the rp Lightning. Keep it up your a great example of a good rper. Good luck ;))

Light

Quote from: MARLUXIA on October 14, 2007, 09:29:55 AM
Good job on the rp lighting. Keep it up your a great example of a good rper. Good luck ;)
((I ask everyone [including those not within the RP] in this RP to keep all OOC comments within double parenthesis or signified as OOC. As far as I can tell, that was something within the RP.))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 14, 2007, 09:35:23 AM
Good job on the rp lighting. Keep it up your a great example of a good rper. Good luck ;)
((I ask everyone [including those not within the RP] in this RP to keep all OOC comments within double parenthesis or signified as OOC. As far as I can tell, that was something within the RP.))

((Also, isn't it LIGHTNING! Not LIGHTING! Does everyone do that?

Transient Link

ooc// I apologize Lightning thanks for telling me I will watch out for that in the future ;)

Light

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 09:36:28 AM

((THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO ME!! >:( I hate it when everyone does that. :( And to answer your question, only people who are illiterate or take less than five seconds to look at my name or what they're typing do. And I absolutely despise it, whichever case it is.))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LIGHTNINGSWORD on October 14, 2007, 09:45:43 AM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on October 14, 2007, 09:36:28 AM

((THANKS FOR POINTING THAT OUT TO ME!! >:( I hate it when everyone does that. :( And to answer your question, only people who are illiterate or take less than five seconds to look at my name or what they're typing do. And I absolutely dispise it, whichever case it is.))

((I dislike it when people are lazy like that.))

Nils_13

Quote from: X_Hero on October 10, 2007, 02:36:58 PM
Gyatsu looked back at Ryaku. He had never realized that he wasn't the only one to have a tale to tell. Gyatsu slowly sighed.

"Okay." Gyatsu said as he took a breath. "A little more than a year ago, there was a rescue team that was on a mission at Mt. Freeze. They were close to their goal at the 12th floor, when they accidentally fell into a hidden crevice in the ice and snow floor. A few moments later, when they had gotten up, they saw that they were in a gigantic hidden ice room. And at the opposite end of the room..." He paused a moment. Gyatsu had heard this story only once, but he remembered it vividly. "Was me... Encased deep into the ice wall. I was found frozen inside the glacier."

"After they had thawed me out, to their surprise, I was still alive. None of them knew how it was possible, but... I dunno... I had no recollection of who I was... Just some random things and my name." He was remembering when he had first woken up after they had gotten him out. Gyatsu had remembered almost all three of the team, as well. "The one's who had saved me were a Jolteon named Rika, a Charizard named Drake, and... I don't quite remember the third... But he seemed... I dunno... Somewhat ominous... dark almost... I didn't really like him because he seemed..." He paused as he searched for a less blunt word, but failed. "...Evil..."

"They got out, and I agreed to help them finish the mission. Afterwards, I left them and headed south until I found this place. And... Well, here we are." Gyatsu finished, as he decided to take another bite of the pancakes.

((Sorry I took so long. I just got back from vacation.))

By the time Gyatsu had finished his story, Ryaku's jaw had dropped nearly to the floor. He regained his composure.

"Now, as I promised, I will tell you a story and we can ask questions later."

He unlaced his claws and rested his arms on the table.

"Now, as you already know I moved here 3 years ago. I figure that you already know I am from a different country when I accidently spoke my foreign tongue. Well, as it turns out, I was on a rescue team once." he started, and glanced over to his picture on his folding table. He and got it and sat it on the table with the picture facing Gyatsu. Two Pokemon were standing next to Ryaku.

He continued, "Those two guys in the picture with me were my old rescue team. I'm in the middle. The one on the left is Kyotsu, he was a Marowak, and the one on the right is Wasashi, he was a Vulpix.  "

He sighed and continued again, "Unfortunately they aren't alive now. Three years ago, during winter in my country, we were out on a rescue mission. A young Poochyena had wandered away from his mother. We were the rescue team called upon to find him. We looked for almost 7 hours until we finally found him at the foot of a mountain cold, tired, and hungry. Wasashi started a fire and Kyotsu helped me make a cave in the side of the mountain." He stopped for a minute and let Gyatsu catch up.

He started again, "We were almost through with the cave, so Wasashi brought the little Poochyena over. we heard a loud crack come from above our heads. All of us looked up and saw the snow in the side of the mountain starting to give way. It was an avalanche... Kyotsu ran over to the Poochyena and threw him to me and yelled at me. He told me to, 'Run! Get out of here! We'll catch up with you soon!'. So I did as I was told and ran as fast as I could. I made it back to the town and reunited the little boy with his mother and waited for Kyotsu and Wasashi to make it back. I waited.... and waited... and waited for days on end, but they never came. The rescue corporation where I lived sent out a search party. They dug through the snow and eventually, Kyotsu and Wasashi's bodies turned up.... I was the first one to know...." he looked down wondering if he could continue.

"I was in complete shock.... I stayed for they're funerals and payed my respects to my closest, and only, friends... then I left, never to return. They're losses were too great for me to handle especially since I was alone now.... I traveled to many places, and saw things some Pokemon may never get to see in their lifetime. I eventually wound up here... and decided to live here because I was tired of running. I wanted to start new... like a fresh winter snow... and here I am, 3 years later."

Triforce_Luigi

Lux was on break again and he was bored. He decided to see how this new team was faring. As a gift, he also brought a couple of berries and orbs. He made his way to their base and knocked on the door.

ANDREWSCH

Jerry made his way down to the Koorikaze base to ask if he could join.  When he got there, he saw Lux was over at the base with some berries and orbs. 
"Hey Lux," Jerry said.  "What are you doing over here?"

Light

Quote from: ANDREWSCH on October 15, 2007, 04:21:38 PM
Jerry made his way down to the Koorikaze base to ask if he could join.  When he got there, he saw Lux was over at the base with some berries and orbs. 
"Hey Lux," Jerry said.  "What are you doing over here?"
((Question: How do you know Lux?))

X_Hero

Gyatsu just sat there, not knowing what to say in response. It seemed like a really sad story.

"... Wow... I had no idea..." Gyatsu said in a saddened disbelief. Somewhere though, Gyatsu felt a little jealous. At least he had memories of friends to think back on. But he shook the feeling as fast as it had come on him.

Nils_13

"But everything is okay now." he said trying to reassure Gyatsu he was okay.

"You were really frozen in a glacier? What sort of things did you remember?" Ryaku was curious and firing questions left and right.

X_Hero

"Well, I remember how to make really good pancakes of course..." Gyatsu said a bit jokingly. "But... I also remember all sorts of these songs that I guess I liked..."

As a matter of fact, he had one stuck in his head as he mentioned it. One that seemed to always be there when he didn't have any other song stuck in his head.

Nils_13

"Really? What kind of song?" he asked. Ryaku was a big fan of music. He still remembered his favorite song from his homeland. It was average speed, but the lyrics were good and it had a nice melody.

X_Hero

"Well..." Gyatsu began. He thought a moment, and decided on something. "Hold on... I'll be right back." He got down from his chair and rushed upstairs to his room. Opening the closet, he rummaged through until he found what he was looking for. Gyatsu got it and made his way back. As he went down the steps, he had to be careful. It was a very elaborately decorated ice-blue guitar, with swirling silver designs and a dark-wood neck. The strings seemed to glisten as if they were crystal smooth. Of course, it was very large compared to him, which is why he had to be cautious on his way down.

"I bought this on my way south from Mt. Freeze with the share of money that the rescue team gave me after their mission..." Gyatsu said as he slid his plate over to set it down. He had to stand up on the chair to reach the neck of the guitar. He got out a small clear pick. "This is one of the songs that I remember... One that's been stuck in my head for most of the time after I got here."

After taking a breath began to play.

((This is the song that he plays. :P))