News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Started by Macawmoses, June 12, 2008, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

My uncle just killed himself; I live in a small town, all my family is close, and he killed himself. I don't know if you care, and I don't really care if you don't care, but I need to tell somebody, it hurts, it really does. I don't have any more details, but I must say, the pain is incredible....my ride's coming shortly. See you all soon,

~MoM~

Tupin

I really don't know what to say...

Sorry for your loss.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Syncopathic

I'm sorry Mack. D:
See you later I guess... :(

Qsmash

That's very unfortunate. I hope you feel better soon.

Riosan

Sorry Mack. I know how hard it is to lose someone you love.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Super

That sucks.

Hopefully the pain of his abrupt leave from life won't linger for too long.

Kilroy

I've never experienced death in my life. Ever. I can't say something like "I feel your pain :(".

That really sucks. Can't say much more than that...
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

SkyMyl

I...I can't say anything Mack. I just can't say anything. It sucks to lose a family member that way...I'm sorry.

I hope you get through the shock and pain. Everyone, salute Mack. *Takes cap off, puts right hand on chest and salutes Mack*

May your uncle be resting in piece, with Jesus.

THEBIRD

Wow... I'm sorry to hear that, man. None of my family is close, so I can't imagine what it feels like to lose someone you love. I feel for you, man. Just remember the good times and memories you have of your uncle. And if you ever need to talk about it, I'm here for you.

TheDarkChief

Whoa.

Out of nowhere too?
...Just take a break from here, accompany your family. I can't really say anything, just do what feels right, that's all.

Light

...This reminds me of when my grandmother just died on the spot a few years ago. She had been getting sick over the past few years, but nothing had prepared the family for that.

Sorry. The pain never really leaves. You just have to learn to live with it.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Zovistograt

I'm not sure what to say, so I'll just post a very large ellipsis that signifies my grievance.

;_;
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Lotos

Quote from: Byte on June 12, 2008, 04:24:39 PM
I've never experienced death in my life. Ever. I can't say something like "I feel your pain :(".

That really sucks. Can't say much more than that...

Same.  Unless you count a family pet.

So, (serious question) I take it an hero-ing does more damage to your family than intended?

LinkXLR

Sorry to hear that. I really can't say that I know what it feels like, so I won't.

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Spam

Sorry to hear that man that just suck...  :'(