Main Menu

Started by Macawmoses, June 12, 2008, 04:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

* Silverhawk79 hugs Mack
Reading your big post made me feel for you. A lot. :(

Redpaige13

*huggles Mack*

I'm so sorry to hear that.  I'm always here for you if you need me, and always remember that I loves you. 

<33333 

FORNICATION BABY!

Macawmoses

Thanks guys, it means a lot.

LinkXLR

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then we all help until the pain goes away.

(I know it's cheesy, but at least I tried.)

That's me. :D ^

Also, join the Steam Nsider group for maximum fun.
Steam ID: KarthXLR

Friendly Hostile

Sorry to hear that Mack.  It'll take some time but you'll eventually be able to move past this.  Also NSF is always here for you <3

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on June 12, 2008, 11:31:28 PM
Sorry to hear that Mack.  It'll take some time but you'll eventually be able to move past this.  Also NSF is always here for you <3
Not physically but in words. ;)

Macawmoses

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 12, 2008, 11:32:29 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on June 12, 2008, 11:31:28 PM
Not physically but in words. ;)

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 12, 2008, 07:23:36 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 12, 2008, 06:50:55 PM
Quote from: EvilSpud on June 12, 2008, 06:48:57 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 12, 2008, 06:46:56 PM
Quote from: EvilSpud on June 12, 2008, 06:43:37 PM
And you don't know why?
?
I guess I didn't finish my sentence...
You don't know why your uncle killed himself?
No, he made it perfectly clear, he just felt like seeing if the gun could kill him. He thought he would have streams of rainbows coming out of his head. No, f*** no, I do not know why, I speculate, but I don't know.
Then the reason for the suicide is unknown.

I think I can figure the above out. It almost seems like you honestly want +1's.

Thanks hostile and link.

Hero_Of_Time1

I'm sorry for your loss Mack. I know how it feels to lose someone close to you.
I had a friend from my platoon die in helicopter crash.  He was a good guy... He was getting married when we were going to get back....
I totally feel you man.

Snowden

When I was 4 years old, my neighbor grabbed a knife, chased his wife into the streets and killed her.  About 15 or so of us saw it.  She was a great woman, always brought cookies around, played with the kids etc.  I can't say I know what losing your loved was is like, as its different for each person and each scenario.....but I know what it feels like to be that close to a death of someone you care for.

Here if you need an ear, brother.

- Anthony Snow

Super

I feel like a intercourse er now.

Posting that darn comic right in your face.

SkyMyl

* MasterYoungLink hugs Mack
................I honestly have nothing to add.
NSF is here for your online support, and in your daily life, your family is there for you. <3

Daft Pink

When my great grandma died, and she wasn't that close, I felt terrible. It just feels really bad. I can't imagine what it must feel like for you Mack, especially since he was close. I hope you feel better and we're here for you man.

THEBIRD

I think I'd have to consider myself lucky... Most of my family members died before I was born (grandma, grandpa, greats', etc), saving me from having to go through these horrific experiences. And suicide... I'm sorry about everything Mack. Something like that seems uncomprehendable to me, since I've never had to experience it myself.

When was the last time you talked to your uncle, before it happened? And I'm assuming you didn't see the body... Seeing as it might be more upsetting then helpful.

Macawmoses

A week, I believe. And no, only immediate family has had that chance, as of now.

Zovistograt

/ls hug Mackormoses

/ls hug Mackormoses
/ls hug Mackormoses
/ls hug Mackormoses
/ls hug Mackormoses
/ls hug Mackormoses
/ls hug Mackormoses
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)