Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Why I am back from a party after 30 minutes

Started by Macawmoses, June 29, 2008, 06:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 29, 2008, 10:58:11 PM
Went to a party a few days ago.
Stayed up until 5AM, shot some kid 6 times with an airsoft gun that shot 500fps (most shoot 350fps), some kids played Rock Band naked (...guys only), watched Saw IV...it was fun, except for the awkwardness of trying to sing with a naked drummer and guitarist less than 5 feet from you. >_>;
Why naked?
wth ...

Macawmoses

Star, I was driving, of course I was drinking ^_______________________________________________^

jk

Silverhawk79

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 30, 2008, 11:34:48 AM
Stayed up until 5AM, shot some kid 6 times with an airsoft gun that shot 500fps (most shoot 350fps), some kids played Rock Band naked (...guys only), watched Saw IV...it was fun, except for the awkwardness of trying to sing with a naked drummer and guitarist less than 5 feet from you. >_>;
Why naked?
wth ...
Their excuse was that it would help them play better. >.>
I kept my pants on, but I took my shirt off because it was like 90 degrees in the guy's room

Mystic

Quote from: Java_Java on June 29, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:00:12 PM
uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was f***ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

there really wasn't alot of great music being played.

before that was my birthday party, but there was a significant lack of music.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.
How does one dance to country? o_O
Square dancing.

And Kanye is awesome :|

Macawmoses

GTFO NUBCAKE :|

Also, no, country is danceable, dumbasses. For those of you that haven't touched a girl in your life, it may be hard, but otherwise, no.

Phantom123

Quote from: mackormoses on June 30, 2008, 12:33:10 PM

Also, no, country is danceable, dumbasses. For those of you that haven't touched a girl in your life, it may be hard, but otherwise, no.

I live in the south. Christian South. Dominated by Churches <_< There ARE no parties. Hell, in School functions, they wander around with bibles and flashlights to make sure you are more then 6 inches from the girls. It's ridiculous.

However, it does prove the existance of dancing to country. I've had to do it before, and, by Texas laws, I bet I'll do it again.

Tupin

Quote from: Phantom123 on June 30, 2008, 12:59:28 PM

I live in the south. Christian South. Dominated by Churches <_< There ARE no parties. Hell, in School functions, they wander around with bibles and flashlights to make sure you are more then 6 inches from the girls. It's ridiculous.

However, it does prove the existance of dancing to country. I've had to do it before, and, by Texas laws, I bet I'll do it again.
Wow...

That doesn't sound like fun...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Syncopathic

Damn.
What part of Texas do you live in?
They don't do that in Houston.

Mystic

NO YOU GTFO

Who said country was danceable?

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 30, 2008, 12:20:24 PM
Why naked?
wth ...
I kept my pants on, but I took my shirt off because it was like 90 degrees in the guy's room
Whaaa?

I guess that must be a "Guy's" thing...

Strange...very strange...

Jono2

Quote from: Mystic Fury on June 30, 2008, 12:31:40 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on June 29, 2008, 08:06:02 PM
Quote from: Jono2 on June 29, 2008, 08:00:12 PM
uhh, last one I went to was our Senior Prom.  that was good times, except for the fact that 2/5ths of the music was f***ing country, 1/2 of it was rap & hip-hop, and the last 1/10 was rock/slowdanceable music/electronica.

there really wasn't alot of great music being played.

before that was my birthday party, but there was a significant lack of music.

before that was the party the day before that, which was celebrating the end of Jazz Band (well, not celebrating, more commemorating).  still no real music. :S

before that was our grade 12 farewell, which had the same music as prom night, but less country.
How does one dance to country? o_O
Square dancing.

And Kanye is awesome :|

i have no objection to Kanye, I just don't like that one song, due to it being a bastardization (IMHO) of the original.

slowdancing to rock >>>>>>> any other type of dancing >>>>> slowdancing to the worst music imaginable (country).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Smashin

ahaha I go to a strict Catholic school and we're allowed more than that.

Jono2

Quote from: Smashin on June 30, 2008, 08:26:47 PM

ahaha I go to a strict Catholic school and we're allowed more than that.

lol, the schools up here aren't allowed to host dances either.  they aren't allowed to advertise it, but seperate groups within the school, but otherwise not connected are allowed to make and promote one, to which all of the staff & teachers will go to.  it's pretty pathetic.  I don't believe our Prom was really tied to the school at all.  It was the grad comittee that did everything.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Silverhawk79

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on June 30, 2008, 03:28:48 PM
Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 30, 2008, 12:20:24 PM
Why naked?
wth ...
Whaaa?

I guess that must be a "Guy's" thing...

Strange...very strange...
*shrug* They put clothes back on after one song, and just had their shirts off.
If someone were watching us, they'd guess we were gay. :D

L10

Quote from: Byte on June 29, 2008, 06:52:46 PM
Last party I went to was mine, which was epic, according to the guests.
it wur good
0o!f