News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Java

Wait, do we vote for one or two people?

Macawmoses

voted.

One, he'll take top two votes....I think.

Java

I just sent mine in saying who my vote was for and who my second vote was for if needed, as I probably won't be on the computer much tomorrow.

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on July 25, 2008, 10:36:16 PM
I just sent mine in saying who my vote was for and who my second vote was for if needed, as I probably won't be on the computer much tomorrow.
Only needed one vote, but thanks anyway. ^___^
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Llama on Steroids

Quote from: mackormoses on July 25, 2008, 07:05:19 PM
Alright guys, decision time.

For one, veto will be used.

But I want to ask you all...how much fun do you want to have?

The real show, I bet, is for money....but this is for fun. Hence, why the game needs played differently. My goal, like it was for the Mole, is to have fun.

With that, we go on to the users whose hides are on the line. I intend to play backwards, eliminate the weak, then the strong.

`Matt` is a mid level player in my eyes, however, he refuses to communicate with us, and in my eyes, is no fun. Too bad for you, you can stay right where you are at.

Now, that leaves Spam and Lava.

[spoiler] Spam is out to have fun which is nice, but when it comes to challenges, about the only one he seems ready to win is "most meat like" while lava came in, to elimination. With that, lava gets vetoed to safety, as he should have a chance for fun[/spoiler]

So kids, how much fun we going to have?

I love you bro. <3

Macawmoses

Matt

Spam

Ah well It was fun while it lasted intercourse ers.

Doodle

YEAH

SkyMyl

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 25, 2008, 10:05:39 PM
Alright, replacing Lava...

[spoiler]Ridley. He hasn't posted much at all since he started, and it makes me question his activity. I know he posted recently, but that's after the fact that he missed the challenge. Ridley, know though that I'm not voting for you.[/spoiler]

Sorry mang.

You all can begin voting.

Well sorry about that but I have been a bit preoccupied trying to figure out a way to fix my wii without formatting it.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:46:06 PM

[spoiler]Ridley. He hasn't posted much at all since he started, and it makes me question his activity. I know he posted recently, but that's after the fact that he missed the challenge. Ridley, know though that I'm not voting for you.[/spoiler]

Sorry mang.

Well sorry about that but I have been a bit preoccupied trying to figure out a way to fix my wii without formatting it.

Well, as may seem, he finds activity a reason to put up for eviction. Even if you are busy with other situations or not. It should be a matter of who is good or bad at the game or who deserves to be put up for eviction.

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on July 26, 2008, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:46:06 PM

Sorry mang.

Well, as may seem, he finds activity a reason to put up for eviction. Even if you are busy with other situations or not. It should be a matter of who is good or bad at the game or who deserves to be put up for eviction.

Like following the rules? Because I seem to see you voting even though you are on the chopping block. Wait was there some kind of poll? Also Pm'ing is a pretty large part of this if I seem to recall.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...