News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Big Brother: NSFCD - Eviction Results Up!

Started by Light, July 19, 2008, 01:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:53:14 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on July 26, 2008, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 25, 2008, 10:05:39 PM
Alright, replacing Lava...

[spoiler]Ridley. He hasn't posted much at all since he started, and it makes me question his activity. I know he posted recently, but that's after the fact that he missed the challenge. Ridley, know though that I'm not voting for you.[/spoiler]

Sorry mang.

You all can begin voting.

Well sorry about that but I have been a bit preoccupied trying to figure out a way to fix my wii without formatting it.

Well, as may seem, he finds activity a reason to put up for eviction. Even if you are busy with other situations or not. It should be a matter of who is good or bad at the game or who deserves to be put up for eviction.

Like following the rules? Because I seem to see you voting even though you are on the chopping block. Also Pm'ing is a pretty large part of this if I seem to recall.

I didn't vote. Also yes Pm'ing is a large part of the game, which is exactly way activity in the thread isn't all that necessary. Sure post every once in awhile, but its still not necessary unless required depending on the round/challenge.

Ridley

Quote from: `Matt` on July 26, 2008, 12:57:04 PM
Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:53:14 PM
Quote from: `Matt` on July 26, 2008, 12:50:20 PM
Quote from: Ridley on July 26, 2008, 12:46:06 PM
Quote from: Riddler_Rob on July 25, 2008, 10:05:39 PM
Alright, replacing Lava...

[spoiler]Ridley. He hasn't posted much at all since he started, and it makes me question his activity. I know he posted recently, but that's after the fact that he missed the challenge. Ridley, know though that I'm not voting for you.[/spoiler]

Sorry mang.

You all can begin voting.

Well sorry about that but I have been a bit preoccupied trying to figure out a way to fix my wii without formatting it.

Well, as may seem, he finds activity a reason to put up for eviction. Even if you are busy with other situations or not. It should be a matter of who is good or bad at the game or who deserves to be put up for eviction.

Like following the rules? Because I seem to see you voting even though you are on the chopping block. Also Pm'ing is a pretty large part of this if I seem to recall.

I didn't vote. Also yes Pm'ing is a large part of the game, which is exactly activity in the thread isn't all the necessary. Sure post every once in awhile, but its still not necessary unless required depending on the round/challenge.

Well, good to hear you agree with me there. Anyway I'm safe as it is.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Llama on Steroids

Macawmoses

I'm going to laugh when Spam is the one that stays. Also, Rob can evict for whatever reason he sees (put up for eviction), whether it be activity, rank color, or race.

Matt

Quote from: mackormoses on July 26, 2008, 02:01:03 PM
I'm going to laugh when Spam is the one that stays. Also, Rob can evict for whatever reason he sees (put up for eviction), whether it be activity, rank color, or race.

Nobody said he couldn't, so as to why you would bring up him being able to, is beyond me. I just went based on what he should do, not what he can or can't do.

Llama on Steroids

Matt

Quote from: Llama_on_steroids on July 26, 2008, 05:48:11 PM
When does the person get evitced? D:

When LS gets enough votes. I believe he said he wouldn't be on today, last night in the chat.

Light

Greetings from Disneyland. Anyway, enough about me; it's time to get down to business - the eviction. I have a surprise for you, though - there was a tie for second place. This means that the Head of Household must post who they think should be evicted out of the two. That person will be the second evictee.

But on to the results:

[spoiler=Eviction Results]...

By a vote... of four to two to two...

...Matt...

...You have been evicted from the Big Brother household. You can post a goodbye message if you'd like. This means that Riddler_Rob must decide who will be eliminated: Spam, or Ridley. The decision is yours.[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Llama on Steroids

sonicdude164

Macawmoses

Aww, poor Matt's attitude didn't make him any friends it seems. Tsk Tsk. See ya Matt. Now....I am betting Ridley is safe, based on Rob's post.

The Riddler

Don't make me out to be a bad guy. It's the first round, and I don't know any of you. I happen to like activity, and though posting isn't 100% necessary, it's nice to know people are being active, so even a post saying "I voted" is a good thing.

Ridley, you were basically chosen at random, but my reasoning still stands. However, I said I wasn't voting you, as my original nominees are who I wanted on the chopping block. Since you're not who I originally chose,  I wouldn't vote you because my gut didn't originally tell me to.

At this point, there is no possible way to tell who is "Good" or who is "Bad" at this game. It's the first round. My eviction criteria will be activity.

With that and Matt's eviction, my choice is:
[spoiler]Spam.[/spoiler]

Like I said, I'm going with my gut on this. Each round my gut instinct may be different, but I will always go with my original decision per round unless something convinces me otherwise.

Llama on Steroids

Bye Spam. D:
Glad to see you're still around, Ridley.

Spam

Well I'm going on vacation anyways so that just one more final vote against you.

Ridley

Quote from: Llama_on_steroids on July 26, 2008, 11:25:45 PM
Bye Spam. D:
Glad to see you're still around, Ridley.

Yep. Also judging by what Riddler said, I don't think he like my activity too much. However I don't think he is taking into consideration my pming aspect of this along with my alliances. Well anyway, I guess I will start posting more now that I know activity helps a bit.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...