News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf Afterlife.

Started by The Riddler, August 24, 2008, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Those of you who die can post here your thoughts about the game. My only request is a little respect for the game, don't reveal secrets, or anything for that matter, in here.  Only speak of what was globally known before you were killed, and your personal feelings. Once more people die, this thread will be a little more active.

Ridley

...You do this to mock me or something? :| Anyway the only thing I have to say is that I was the head werewolf before I died so you got a big threat down.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Quote from: Ridley on August 24, 2008, 09:19:20 PM
...You do this to mock me or something? :|
No. I just know people don't like being finished without having a final word, y'know?

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 24, 2008, 09:23:21 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 24, 2008, 09:19:20 PM
...You do this to mock me or something? :|
No. I just know people don't like being finished without having a final word, y'know?

Whoops edited. Anyway with me being the only one dead that is what I assumed at first anyway, thanks for posting this thread.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Sorry it seemed to mock. Once more people die, you can discuss the game openly, just refrain from revealing anything not globally known.

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 24, 2008, 09:27:05 PM
Sorry it seemed to mock. Once more people die, you can discuss the game openly, just refrain from revealing anything not globally known.

Well the head werewolf thing wasn't globally known but it didn't affect the gameplay at all.
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

Quote from: Ridley on August 24, 2008, 09:29:39 PM
Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 24, 2008, 09:27:05 PM

Well the head werewolf thing wasn't globally known but it didn't affect the gameplay at all.
Try it this way. Discuss anything that won't affect the game. Also, I can talk to you guys in here without interfering with the game myself. =]

SkyMyl

I died. =P But I knew I was going to die, so I'm not surprised. I'm surprised that Mack died, then got revived. But the only reason he was revived was because of favoritism!

.......... :-\

Macawmoses

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 27, 2008, 10:26:49 AMBut the only reason he was revived was because of favoritism!

.......... :-\
I lol'd.

Ridley

Lol I am dead but know more about who is who then anybody else lol.
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Everyone is losing the important people. D=

And I only got to use my ability once... =(

Ridley

Lol the people keep getting killed whether it is the day or the night. :D
...It's quite obvious...

Light

...Well, I cannot say that I didn't expect that. In fact, I'm surprised that I wasn't targeted from the beginning. Apparently I didn't "pose much of a threat". Oh well. "Journal of the Night Watch" will be up here soon.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

Quote from: LightningSword on August 28, 2008, 08:47:10 PM
...Well, I cannot say that I didn't expect that. In fact, I'm surprised that I wasn't targeted from the beginning. Apparently I didn't "pose much of a threat". Oh well. "Journal of the Night Watch" will be up here soon.

Journal of the nightwatch? I am intrigued. Would you care to elaborate?
...It's quite obvious...

Light

Quote from: Ridley on August 28, 2008, 08:49:25 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on August 28, 2008, 08:47:10 PM

Journal of the nightwatch? I am intrigued. Would you care to elaborate?
It's a page and a half long (pretty short) document that describes what went on in my character's mind during the events of the game.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.