Main Menu

NSFCD Werewolf Afterlife.

Started by The Riddler, August 24, 2008, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: LiveOnTheEdge on August 30, 2008, 08:15:41 PM
* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

Aww poop = (  Well, I was head vampire, so... Yeah, intercourse  you all and such. (oh, er, yeah.. Sorry Ridley :P)

JUST REMEMBER YOU BASTARDS HAVEN'T WON YET >:(

SkyMyl

Wow...they actually got something right...they might actually survive!
* MasterYoungLink smiles from up above

AND YET THEY MISS [Blank]!!! >=(

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on August 30, 2008, 08:40:31 PM
* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

Aww poop = (  Well, I was head vampire, so... Yeah, intercourse  you all and such. (oh, er, yeah.. Sorry Ridley :P)

Lol it is alright. Just a game after all right?
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on August 30, 2008, 09:22:20 PM
* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

Lol it is alright. Just a game after all right?
No. I was having fun D:

Light

Hmm... well, now it seems to be getting very interesting. Strange how Mack is still alive, though. Perhaps they want to save him for the end?
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

sonicdude164

* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

You killed me but I got avenged by my teammate hehe

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: sonicdude164 on August 30, 2008, 10:38:12 PM
* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

Lets see who's better, your teammate, or mine :O

At least the vampires have the coolest way of killing people >_>

And this is getting interresting, one vampire, one werewolf, 2 townsfolk. And I never saw Mack as much of a threat. I thought the werewolves would take care of him, but when they didn't, I assumed he would just use his power and not be a threat at all (Mabe with lynching, but nothing more)

The Riddler

Quote from: Phaze on August 30, 2008, 11:02:23 PM
Quote from: sonicdude164 on August 30, 2008, 10:38:12 PM
* LiveOnTheEdge died
* Phaze died too

Lets see who's better, your teammate, or mine :O

At least the vampires have the coolest way of killing people >_>

And this is getting interresting, one vampire, one werewolf, 2 townsfolk. And I never saw Mack as much of a threat. I thought the werewolves would take care of him, but when they didn't, I assumed he would just use his power and not be a threat at all (Mabe with lynching, but nothing more)
Three townsfolk. :O

The game can honestly be anyones right now. It really depends on who's lynched. Thngs would have been different if they killed a townsfolk last night; Mack was their best bet.

Ridley

Lol this is getting really good. Also my team mate is better. I will give you a small hint. I made him head wolf when I died. ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Ridley on August 31, 2008, 08:34:03 AM
Lol this is getting really good. Also my team mate is better. I will give you a small hint. I made him head wolf when I died. ;)
How is that a hint? He's the only werewolf left, of course he's head werewolf :P

Macawmoses

I assure you, I'm more of a threat then the baddies, I'm trusted, and I'm the only one. It's 4-1-1, each baddy has to side with me, or face the rope, and the fangs of the other one. I'm the key to all sides, and that's money in the bank.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: mackormoses on August 31, 2008, 01:01:51 PM
I assure you, I'm more of a threat then the baddies, I'm trusted, and I'm the only one. It's 4-1-1, each baddy has to side with me, or face the rope, and the fangs of the other one. I'm the key to all sides, and that's money in the bank.
You aren't dead, go away >:(

You are more of a zombie, which dosn't count.

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 12:33:06 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 31, 2008, 08:34:03 AM
How is that a hint? He's the only werewolf left, of course he's head werewolf :P

He was head werewolf when you killed my other team mate. That means he chose to kill you lol.
...It's quite obvious...

SkyMyl

Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 01:03:14 PM

...he got a glimpse of the afterlife and was revived...

Come on, he had to have come back with something special!

Ridley

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 31, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 01:03:14 PM

...he got a glimpse of the afterlife and was revived...

Come on, he had to have come back with something special!

Still doesn't mean he has the right to be here. Anway, I hope Riddler hosts another one when this is done.
...It's quite obvious...