NSFCD Werewolf Afterlife.

Started by The Riddler, August 24, 2008, 09:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Quote from: Ridley on August 31, 2008, 03:14:05 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 31, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 01:03:14 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 31, 2008, 01:01:51 PM
I assure you, I'm more of a threat then the baddies, I'm trusted, and I'm the only one. It's 4-1-1, each baddy has to side with me, or face the rope, and the fangs of the other one. I'm the key to all sides, and that's money in the bank.
You aren't dead, go away >:(

You are more of a zombie, which dosn't count.
...he got a glimpse of the afterlife and was revived...

Come on, he had to have come back with something special!

Still doesn't mean he has the right to be here. Anway, I hope Riddler hosts another one when this is done.
Does that mean you like how this one is going? :)

Ridley

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 31, 2008, 03:25:49 PM
Quote from: Ridley on August 31, 2008, 03:14:05 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 31, 2008, 02:01:40 PM
Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 01:03:14 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on August 31, 2008, 01:01:51 PM
I assure you, I'm more of a threat then the baddies, I'm trusted, and I'm the only one. It's 4-1-1, each baddy has to side with me, or face the rope, and the fangs of the other one. I'm the key to all sides, and that's money in the bank.
You aren't dead, go away >:(

You are more of a zombie, which dosn't count.
...he got a glimpse of the afterlife and was revived...

Come on, he had to have come back with something special!

Still doesn't mean he has the right to be here. Anway, I hope Riddler hosts another one when this is done.
Does that mean you like how this one is going? :)

Dude I liked the game from the beginning. Just sad about being killed off so early. Also don't underestimate your story telling skills. I enjoy reading them.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

The Riddler

:) Thank you.

I'm already in the process of thinking the next one out, to be honest. I've already got some new roles planned out, and there will be a third phase; the way the game is meant to be played on forums. I may or may not try a different setting as well, not sure yet.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Riddler_Rob on August 31, 2008, 03:45:35 PM

I'm already in the process of thinking the next one out, to be honest. I've already got some new roles planned out, and there will be a third phase; the way the game is meant to be played on forums. I may or may not try a different setting as well, not sure yet.
Those who died in the first one...will we be able to play in this one?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 31, 2008, 04:45:20 PM

Who else could? We had just about every active member playing :D

Ridley

Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 05:01:05 PM
Quote from: MasterYoungLink on August 31, 2008, 04:45:20 PM

Who else could? We had just about every active member playing :D

Except Redsox  ;)
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Just wanted to say Riddler, that even though I'm not playing, I've really enjoyed following it.

Perhaps, I'll join the next one. :)

Doodle

Yeah Riddler, you should definitely host another one after this!
Yeah I know, I'm alive. I'll leave now. :P

...though I have a feeling I won't be alive much longer. :(
YEAH

Red

Quote from: Java_Java on August 31, 2008, 05:22:22 PM
Perhaps, I'll join the next one. :)
My words exactly. This seemed fun, but I didn't sign up for whatever reason. Anyway I know I'm not dead, so I'll leave.

ThePowerOfOne

I really enjoyed it too. This was a fun game. I could have made some better decisions... But mabe i'll do better next time, this is my first forum game :P (Well, except Big Brother, but that didn't last long...)

Also, gtfo dis thread living >:(

Java

Quote from: Phaze on August 31, 2008, 09:15:07 PM
I really enjoyed it too. This was a fun game. I could have made some better decisions... But mabe i'll do better next time, this is my first forum game :P (Well, except Big Brother, but that didn't last long...)

What happened with Big Brother? :(

I still wanna finish it!

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Java_Java on August 31, 2008, 09:22:50 PM

I still wanna finish it!
Me too. It was pretty fun. I hope LS continues it once he gets more ideas.

But we are kinda getting off topic D:

Light

Quote from: Java_Java on August 31, 2008, 09:22:50 PM

I still wanna finish it!
I'm sorry. D: The game is still on, but I haven't gotten around to getting the HoH Competition organized yet... it's hard, since most of the HoH Competitions in the actual show are done within a matter of minutes, and I can't do things like that here.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ridley

I think we will be getting more members in the next one. :P
...It's quite obvious...

ThePowerOfOne

WOOT! DOODLE did it! I wish I could have stayed longer to help :-\