News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Have you ever had a girlfriend or boyfriend?

Started by Doodle, September 04, 2008, 01:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

I haven't. But I'm only 14. I think it's kind of pointless, right now anyways. I'm fine listening to everybody else's relationship problems. :P
YEAH

Omega12

Once in 3rd grade.

Most of the girls here are sluts, whores, or stupid, so yeah.

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

bluaki

Omega12

Super Hyper Puzzle Gem street fighter 4 the new challengers hyper fighting championchip edition Turbo  3rd Strike Alpha 3 Upper The Movie: The world warrior fighters new generation giant attack The final fight for the future HD Remix EX2010 Online

Kaz

Yeah, I still have one. The same one I've had for almost three years. Plan to tie the knot after college, or shortly before finishing.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Java

Nope.
I don't have the nerve to ask someone out.

On top of that, I don't really like anyone at the moment.

Kaz

Quote from: Java_Java on September 04, 2008, 01:40:05 PM

I never really understood the reasoning behind that kind of excuse, considering you don't get anywhere without asking anyway, and you don't exactly have much to lose.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

ninja

I've had 1, nearly been single for 4 years.  No joke, I keep getting screwed over every time I go after a girl, hahaha.

They always turn into dumbasses, and ditch the nice guy (me) for the poop hole that treats them like poop xD

btw, prom pictures:

these pictures are a year and a half old btw

Well, the first one I found, is when we were doing a community service thing for school:

Well, it also seems that I don't have any in my photobucket, so I'll just link to the myspace pictures...

Left to right:  Me, Kat (my date), Alisa (best bud's ex-girlfriend, who he was going out with at the time), and Anthony (best bud)
http://a666.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/15/l_c2f6855459a705d6f41826624e82b389.jpg

Bottom:  Brittany, Jason (good buddy of mine), Molly
Top:  Kat, Me, Alisa, Anthony, and I forgot the other kid's name.
http://a966.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_62e2dfa3c487afe10228d00cc18dc7e5.jpg

and this picture, jason was the only one who saw it coming... obviously.  THINKING POSE, YAAAA
http://a566.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/27/l_06fc342037fdfa9bc712929ef5099705.jpg

Yeah, but she looked much better with straight hair and not pulled back.

BTW, one more picture to show that I'm asian, hahaha
This was... 3 years ago?  ALMOST 3 years ago.  Back when I had long hair and was a little fatty boy.
http://b1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00708/11/41/708671411_l.jpg

えっちーせんぱい

IRL: No*
Online: Three, my most recent is my third, and I'm still with her.

*I did have a female friend back in new york city and we did some...things... every now and then (actually was mostly everyday); she called me her boyfriend but I never really agreed to it for various reasons.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

SkyMyl

No. And again, I've made out with several chicks, should it count...

...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE! =(

Java

Quote from: Kaz on September 04, 2008, 01:41:16 PM
Quote from: Java_Java on September 04, 2008, 01:40:05 PM

I never really understood the reasoning behind that kind of excuse, considering you don't get anywhere without asking anyway, and you don't exactly have much to lose.
I know it's a stupid reason.

I guess I have a fear of rejection.  :-\

MoS

I've had a few in the past. They're just a pain in the ass, and I end up having to spend my money on them. I've decided I'm never getting married, and never going to have kids. I want to keep all the money I earn to myself.