UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Sonic unleashed opening scene

Started by Triforceman22, November 02, 2008, 06:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 02, 2008, 02:58:01 PM
Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on November 02, 2008, 11:57:26 AM
First cutscene looks like movie opening.  Second vid has ice cream.  My conclusion:  this game is awesome!  Although I'm already hating Sonic's new sidekick; I hope Tails, Knuckles, etc. eventually join in, too.
Unfortunately, they won't, they will appear but in mini-games where you play as them.

umm.... They have already been confirmed to be in the story.....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Triforceman22

Also, the guy who uploaded the vid didn't get deleted.

Here's a link to his channel.

It has a bunch of new Sonic unleashed Levels.
Like the Ice level called Holaska.

Tupin

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 02, 2008, 07:01:45 PM

What link?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on November 02, 2008, 07:17:11 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 02, 2008, 07:01:45 PM

What link?

Sorry, my Computer kinda intercourse ed up on me.... And it didn't post the link for some reason....

Well, here's the opening again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEnHS3FjTv4

Watch it before it's taken down....

And here is his channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sonicunleashedinfo

JrDude

Cool~
It surprises me that Werehog Sonic can talk though, I thought he was just a mindless beast.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Qsmash

Also, the Dreamcast makes a cameo appearance.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
bottom left corner

Triforceman22

That's cool.

He probably plays as Sonic and makes him run off cliffs in SA2 XD

Nayrman

Well, according to places Ive read that played the game (IGN, Gamespot and the bias that they are, and some 1up stuff), the normal Sonic levels play pretty good, while hte warehog levels are horrendously boring and stupid. Basically what I expect...but at least we're getting half a good game from them...

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on November 07, 2008, 04:46:05 AM
Well, according to places Ive read that played the game (IGN, Gamespot and the bias that they are, and some 1up stuff), the normal Sonic levels play pretty good, while hte warehog levels are horrendously boring and stupid. Basically what I expect...but at least we're getting half a good game from them...
They don't look that bad, but why can't I just run fast?

If I wanted a brawler, I'd play God of War, not a Sonic game.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Neerb

And to think this is only because it's WereSonic; if they had made it so that you use Knuckles to do the fighting, people would be all "FINALLY, a good use of Knuckles' fighting talent" and "Yes!  Knuckles without any treasure hunting!"

BTW whoever said the other characters were confirmed, could you provide a link?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on November 07, 2008, 05:54:34 AM
And to think this is only because it's WereSonic; if they had made it so that you use Knuckles to do the fighting, people would be all "FINALLY, a good use of Knuckles' fighting talent" and "Yes!  Knuckles without any treasure hunting!"

BTW whoever said the other characters were confirmed, could you provide a link?
Wikipedia, search for the information there, though they are going to appear but in mini-games where you play as them.

Triforceman22

Good thing 60% of it is Running fast.

The werehog gameplay looks perfectley fine to me....

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 07, 2008, 10:47:56 PM

have you seen any gameplay vids of it? It appears to be mindless button mashing and easy as hell platforming.... X_X;;
That's not the point of Sonic. If it were Knuckles as stated before, I'd be more okay with it...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on November 08, 2008, 06:26:51 AM

have you seen any gameplay vids of it? It appears to be mindless button mashing and easy as hell platforming.... X_X;;
That's not the point of Sonic. If it were Knuckles as stated before, I'd be more okay with it...
Kingdom Hearts much?

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on November 08, 2008, 09:09:43 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 08, 2008, 06:26:51 AM

Kingdom Hearts much?
Don't even get me started on that series and it's infinite overrated-ness... X_X;;