Main Menu

Sonic unleashed opening scene

Started by Triforceman22, November 02, 2008, 06:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on November 08, 2008, 06:26:51 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 07, 2008, 10:47:56 PM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 07, 2008, 04:46:05 AM
Well, according to places Ive read that played the game (IGN, Gamespot and the bias that they are, and some 1up stuff), the normal Sonic levels play pretty good, while hte warehog levels are horrendously boring and stupid. Basically what I expect...but at least we're getting half a good game from them...

Good thing 60% of it is Running fast.

The werehog gameplay looks perfectley fine to me....
have you seen any gameplay vids of it? It appears to be mindless button mashing and easy as hell platforming.... X_X;;
That's not the point of Sonic. If it were Knuckles as stated before, I'd be more okay with it...

Of course iv'e seen vidoes of it.
Probably more than what YOU have seen. >_>

And I like the levels.

If you don't like them, well then good for you.
I like button mashing and some platforming.

I will enjoy this game.
Unlike SOMEONE....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

JrDude

No need to point out the obvious Ryan, we all know that the other Ryan will hate the game, he is a false Sonic fanboy. I think the Werehog parts will be fun.
"Sonic is meant for speed not fighting"
That's why they made him into a werehog, it's not 100% Sonic. I bet if you grew twice your size and got a load of hair, you would be slow too. They can't just keep making Sonic run throughout every the level, that would make Sonic boring, and they'd basically be making a old game with new levels.
[move][/move]
Dude .

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: JrDude on November 10, 2008, 02:03:00 AMthey'd basically be making a old game with new levels.
Isn't that what we really want? =P
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Nayrman

Quote from: JrDude on November 10, 2008, 02:03:00 AM
No need to point out the obvious Ryan, we all know that the other Ryan will hate the game, he is a false Sonic fanboy. I think the Werehog parts will be fun.
That's why they made him into a werehog, it's not 100% Sonic. I bet if you grew twice your size and got a load of hair, you would be slow too. They can't just keep making Sonic run throughout every the level, that would make Sonic boring, and they'd basically be making a old game with new levels.
I loved the handheld games and am not a feaux Sonic fanboy. Just about every Sonic fan I know hated 06....and do you know why? CUZ IT WAS A SHITTY GAME! I don't like the warehog levels because it looks at best simple button mashing with no skill or timing involved, just mash. Honestly can we just get a game like the Sonic/Shadow levels from SA2? That's all anyone really wants X_X;;

Tupin

Quote from: Nayrman on November 10, 2008, 04:38:06 AM
I loved the handheld games and am not a feaux Sonic fanboy. Just about every Sonic fan I know hated 06....and do you know why? CUZ IT WAS A SHITTY GAME! I don't like the warehog levels because it looks at best simple button mashing with no skill or timing involved, just mash. Honestly can we just get a game like the Sonic/Shadow levels from SA2? That's all anyone really wants X_X;;
Really, unlike Nintendo, Sega tends to try too MANY new things.

I hope they get it right this time, they are making programming glitches and design choices I haven't seen since the PS1.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

JrDude

1. When did I mention Sonic 06? Even though I liked it, I know almost everyone hated it. I don't blame you for that much.
2. Looks can be decieving(SP?). And as you stated earlier, if it were Knuckles in Werehog's place, you'd be more OK with it. But as SEGA's stupidity shows, they have to add SOME kind of new playable character to every game (Except Secret Rings which was a horrible game), which means that they couldn't allow Knuckles to take Werehog's place.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

You make it sound like the werehog levels are JUST button-mashing.
You are wrong.

And besides, it's only button mashing if YOU are the one who's doing the mashing....

Also, there are more day levels than Night levels...

So please, stop whining about all the negatives in this game and say something nice about it for a change.... DX

and yes we know you hate 06. Stop bringing it up.

Tupin

Apparently, the Wii version comes out the 18th, but the 360 version doesn't come out until the 24th and the PS3 version won't be released until December 12th.

I guess I'll try the Wii version...

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 12, 2008, 06:42:09 PM
I loved the handheld games and am not a feaux Sonic fanboy. Just about every Sonic fan I know hated 06....and do you know why? CUZ IT WAS A s***TY GAME! I don't like the warehog levels because it looks at best simple button mashing with no skill or timing involved, just mash. Honestly can we just get a game like the Sonic/Shadow levels from SA2? That's all anyone really wants X_X;;

You are wrong.

And besides, it's only button mashing if YOU are the one who's doing the mashing....

So please, stop b****ing about all the negatives in this game and say something nice about it for a change.... DX

the vast majority of people hate Sonic 06, you're one of the few who actually does (which escapes any rational thought X_X;; )
You've seen the videos of warehog, it's just "See enemy, button mash to kill him", or as I like to call it, Kingdom Hearts syndrome.
And I have said good things about the day levels, you're just to blind to look in my other posts.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on November 13, 2008, 04:25:46 AM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 12, 2008, 06:42:09 PM
I loved the handheld games and am not a feaux Sonic fanboy. Just about every Sonic fan I know hated 06....and do you know why? CUZ IT WAS A s***TY GAME! I don't like the warehog levels because it looks at best simple button mashing with no skill or timing involved, just mash. Honestly can we just get a game like the Sonic/Shadow levels from SA2? That's all anyone really wants X_X;;

You are wrong.

So please, stop b****ing about all the negatives in this game and say something nice about it for a change.... DX

the vast majority of people hate Sonic 06, you're one of the few who actually does (which escapes any rational thought X_X;; )
You've seen the videos of warehog, it's just "See enemy, button mash to kill him", or as I like to call it, Kingdom Hearts syndrome.
And I have said good things about the day levels, you're just to blind to look in my other posts.

Haha...

1. I never said I LIKED 06, I just said it's not the worst game ever.  You keep saying I like it for some reason..

2. There is alot of platforming in the werehog levels. It's not just see enemy press button combo to kill it.
Havn't you seen any of the videos? X_X

3. I'm not blind. I just forget you say good things about it because 90% of you is saying negative stuff.

Neerb

You do whine a lot about Sonic games, Nayrman.  Odd, considering as to how you're a self-proclaimed fan of the series.

Nayrman

Quote from: Smash Bro 25 on November 13, 2008, 03:58:11 PM
You do whine a lot about Sonic games, Nayrman.  Odd, considering as to how you're a self-proclaimed fan of the series.
Just 06 and some questionable decisions the last couple of games X_X;;
At least I'm not Triforce who'll suck up anything SEGA pushes out. Hell, I bet if SEGA announced Sonic ShuffleBoard he'd like it...

JrDude

I bet you will all die a virgin.
Now go get lives and stop arguing.
Nayr hates all Sonic games after SA2:B except the worst one (S&tSR).
Tri hates Sonic 06 and likes to give games a chance before saying it sucks.

Now can the arguing stop? (No.)
[move][/move]
Dude .

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on November 13, 2008, 06:00:01 PM
At least I'm not Triforce who'll suck up anything SEGA pushes out. Hell, I bet if SEGA announced Sonic ShuffleBoard he'd like it...

..Wow..

Now, you're starting to sound like a moron.
Just because i'm defending a game not even out yet, doesn't mean i'm a suck up to SEGA.....
God, we all don't have to be like you and be a Scrouge towards these games.

So stop arguing about a darn video game....
You are 18!
Start acting like one. X_x

(Btw Jr., I have a girlfriend now)

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on November 14, 2008, 04:44:54 AM
Quote from: Nayrman on November 13, 2008, 06:00:01 PM

..Wow..

Now, you're starting to sound like a moron.
Just because i'm defending a game not even out yet, doesn't mean i'm a suck up to SEGA.....
God, we all don't have to be like you and be a Scrouge towards these games.

So stop arguing about a dang video game....
You are 18!
Start acting like one. X_x

(Btw Jr., I have a girlfriend now)

Hooray for ad hominem attacks! (meaning: "of the person") The button mashing is just what it appears to me (and many hands-on plays that are on the internet). But then again, everyone seems to like Kingdom Hearts so maybe that IS just me. And yes, you do suck up a bit when it comes to new ideas. Basically your reaction to the warehog was along the lines of "wow that looks cool!" *same goes for the Black Knight.* Nothing ever seems to be wrong, everything is always a good idea.
I do like the Sonic the comic reference though. Very keen of you (you mispelled Scourge tho) XD
**Oh, you meant SCROOGE. I thought you were making a Sonic the Comic reference, no I'm not a scrooge, I'm just being honest with my opinion on it. From the video's we've seen, it seems like pure simple button mashing**

JrDude: Um...I'm pretty sure it's well established Sonic 06 was by far the worst one. Secret Rings is more about personal taste, while 06 (generally) is considered all around bad. And I do like Sonic games after SA2. I love the handheld games (Rush is the best game since Sonic went 3D), and Heroes was all-around good (if a bit repetitive, but that's a common flaw in all games nowadays). Shadow was meh, Secret Rings was okay-good but lots of lost potential, but Sonic 06 was horrible. I'd rather play Sonic R than that game...at least I can play it X_X;;
And I do have a life, it's called college (and it's not my fault chicks hate me  =( )