News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

It's official. Obama is a poopty president.

Started by Lohn Jocke, April 14, 2009, 08:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

of topic but congrats on 20k

I have an idea, why don't we vote for third parties instead of these jackoff idiots who honestly don't care? And they wonder why everyone hates the government so much X_X:;

Gwen Khan

Quote from: Nayrman on April 17, 2009, 08:04:37 AM

I have an idea, why don't we vote for third parties instead of these jackoff idiots who honestly don't care? And they wonder why everyone hates the government so much X_X:;

they are often just as bad as democrats and republicans

Nayrman

Quote from: Tarantulas on April 17, 2009, 08:13:48 AM

they are often just as bad as democrats and republicans
I know, but if we actually elect them maybe they'll be so confused they'll goof up and actually do what we want XD

Jono2

olol, i didnt even realize 20k.  thanks. o_O

Ron Paul will solve all our problemz!

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Ezlo

Quote from: Boris, Overlord of All Acorns. on April 17, 2009, 08:02:54 AM
Quote from: Ezlo on April 16, 2009, 11:17:47 PM
Quote from: Boris, Overlord of All Acorns. on April 16, 2009, 11:00:52 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on April 16, 2009, 10:21:28 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 16, 2009, 10:17:21 PM
Do executive orders pass over from president to president?
Yes.

Quote from: Ezlo on April 16, 2009, 10:16:54 PM
Looks like ACTA has been in the works for months.
It's been around since at least Bush. I'm totally not placing all of the blame on Obama for this by any means.

you can't put all of the blame on Obama, but you can put a fairly large chunk of it, seeing as how 4 months into his new job, this has already come up again, if not passed.
uhhh what

this order has been around for a long time.  Obama is a poopty president if putting money in the pockets of record companies is one of his priorities (which goes completely against everything he claimed to stand for).
but this is still in talks with other nations, and this has been in the talks for at least a year. and that doesnt make him a poopty president.

i thought it was just instinct for the american to blame the government on everything

Jono2

Quote from: Ezlo on April 17, 2009, 09:59:46 AM
Quote from: Boris, Overlord of All Acorns. on April 17, 2009, 08:02:54 AM
Quote from: Ezlo on April 16, 2009, 11:17:47 PM
Quote from: Boris, Overlord of All Acorns. on April 16, 2009, 11:00:52 PM
Quote from: PsychoYoshi on April 16, 2009, 10:21:28 PM
Quote from: Friendly Hostile on April 16, 2009, 10:17:21 PM
Do executive orders pass over from president to president?
Yes.

Quote from: Ezlo on April 16, 2009, 10:16:54 PM
Looks like ACTA has been in the works for months.
It's been around since at least Bush. I'm totally not placing all of the blame on Obama for this by any means.

you can't put all of the blame on Obama, but you can put a fairly large chunk of it, seeing as how 4 months into his new job, this has already come up again, if not passed.
uhhh what

this order has been around for a long time.  Obama is a poopty president if putting money in the pockets of record companies is one of his priorities (which goes completely against everything he claimed to stand for).
but this is still in talks with other nations, and this has been in the talks for at least a year. and that doesnt make him a poopty president.

i thought it was just instinct for the american to blame the government on everything

No, it doesn't make him a poopty president, but it makes him the opposite of what the people voted for if he allows this to go through (which he is, if he's treating it as a state secret), which makes him a two-timing backstabber.

Claiming to be for the people (which all Democrats do), then taking that money from the people and giving it to bloated big business.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen