News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Started by Dawei, June 04, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Let me rephrase that:

His KOing options are pretty much down right terrible. If you play against someone who's played good Lucas users often, it gets even worse. His KOing options leave you down to HEAVILY playing "The waiting game" Where you have to stall and get the opponent on high damage OR you have to take risks. These risks involve a lot of stuff, and more of the time than less, ends up leading to something that screws you over more. That and he has such few options in the first place even if they were stronger.

The rest of him, well really, there isn't much even that average about him. He can be good in some match-ups when used right but that's about it. He's not worth anything in the tourney scene outside of those "Lower tier" tournaments. I haven't watched those for myself so I wouldn't even know how he competes in those.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

He does alright, but most characters in the C and D tiers completely destroy him. Fox in particular can reflect all of his offensive B moves, and again: Grab releasing.