Main Menu

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Started by Dawei, June 04, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on July 18, 2009, 06:02:32 PM
"Good job Charizard!" *changes to Squirtle*
Falcon: "Sweet, an opening!" *charges Falcon Punch or Smash attack, etc. next to spawn point*
"Go get 'em Squirt-" *Squirtle gets killed since he spawns with no invincibility frames*
"This game's winner is... Captain Falcon!"
One of the many reasons you're supposed to KO/knock your opponent off stage before attempting to switch.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 21, 2009, 05:57:31 PM
One of the many reasons you're supposed to KO/knock your opponent off stage before attempting to switch.
The point is, if you don't do that fast enough, you lose the power to do so.

Its faster to just suicide really.

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on July 22, 2009, 08:32:25 AM
The point is, if you don't do that fast enough, you lose the power to do so.

Its faster to just suicide really.
Yeah.

But I have to agree though, that it wasn't a smart move for Sakurai to ignore the invicibilty frame.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Eizweir

Quote from: HTA on July 18, 2009, 07:44:46 PM
My experience with PT is limited to Squirtle.
I don't see how you can really reduce the lag of that move in particular, I know you can sometimes powershield a move if you are fast enough.

Not sure how fast PT falls during the move, but you could pull a mid-air shift like Zelda in theory.

Best way to play PT is fast, Squirtle and Charizard both benefit from fast playing. But once you have reached that point where your attacks can't KO, you are in a sense helpless.

You can't change Pokemon in Mid-air, you have to be grounded.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!

Neerb

Zero

There is a new tier list, in case anyone still cares. SmashBoards has it up.

Shujinco2

Lucas is E teir? Really?

But he's so awesome!

Rayquarian

Kibry needs to pull himself out of the gutter.

Neerb

When's this list gonna be updated? There's been a new one since, what, February, and we still have the old one here.

Zero

Quote from: Barbaloot on May 03, 2010, 03:10:54 PM
Lucas is E teir? Really?

But he's so awesome!

He's actually pretty bad, lol. His priority isn't all that great, his grabs are slow, etc. among other things that lead to his placement on the tier list.

On the most recent tier list, he's F tier.

Thirdkoopa

As a Lucas main the main thing with him that leads him down is that people who play against good ones already know most of the main KO options, thus leaving ones that are either hard as hell to pull off or needing high damage

In a majority of cases it's both combined to at least a medium extent.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Zero

Quote from: Smugleaf on May 15, 2010, 10:54:01 AM
As a Lucas main the main thing with him that leads him down is that people who play against good ones already know most of the main KO options, thus leaving ones that are either hard as hell to pull off or needing high damage

In a majority of cases it's both combined to at least a medium extent.

...uh...what?

His grab release animation is SO long that he can get chain released by just about anyone, and he suffers from release infinites from Marth in particular. Two of his special moves leave him vulnerable and both of these moves are easily avoided. He doesn't have much power or speed either except for his grabs which are actually quite excellent. Hell this isn't even the tip of the Lucas iceburg, but you get the drift: He deserves his spot on the F Tier. He's at the top of the F tier at least.