The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Started by Dawei, June 04, 2009, 09:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kierou

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 08, 2009, 08:38:01 PM
LOL.
I always considered Sonic decent.
I'm just not certain how he sky rocketed up there so fast.

Also I think Ganondorf is deserving of at least D Rank.
How did he sky rocket? Well because people figured out how to use spindashing as basic movement instead of running, especially against characters with slower long range attacks. But Sonic's always been pretty meh. No power and quite slow on certain attacks (the irony).

Frankly I'm surprised Mario dropped pretty low again. lol Link and Ganondorf are the bottom two. Zelda series gets no love XD

Gamree

Huh, two of my mains rose, one dropped, and the other stayed the same, but thank god, they're all considered A Rank and above. ;D

SkyMyl

Why is Samus so low on the list?

At least Kirby is A Tier now. =3

Gamree

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 12, 2009, 04:04:32 PM
Why is Samus so low on the list?

At least Kirby is A Tier now. =3
Amen. ;D
...But he still hasn't moved position since last tier list...

HTA!

I'm half decent with Samus and she's low for a few reasons...

You miss her grab, you get destroyed.
Missiles suck, even when canceled and spammed.
B-air is nearly useless, its powerful but hard to land.
Floaty.

Her best trait is the Z-air really. :P

FruitFlow

I need to start doing that more with my Link.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 11, 2009, 10:12:57 AM
How did he sky rocket? Well because people figured out how to use spindashing as basic movement instead of running, especially against characters with slower long range attacks. But Sonic's always been pretty meh. No power and quite slow on certain attacks (the irony).

Frankly I'm surprised Mario dropped pretty low again. lol Link and Ganondorf are the bottom two. Zelda series gets no love XD
Yeah, I've noticed that.

F-smash
B-air
F-tilt
Those are the only slow ones that come to mind.

His running grab is also a huge downfall, because it's too dang fast.
Whenever I try nailing that on other players I tend to run past them in the process causing me to miss almost always.

I like the fact that he's super fast and all, but when it comes to mixing it in with his attacks it's just too much.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 14, 2009, 09:15:00 PM
Yeah, I've noticed that.

F-smash
B-air
F-tilt
Those are the only slow ones that come to mind.

His running grab is also a huge downfall, because it's too dang fast.
Whenever I try nailing that on other players I tend to run past them in the process causing me to miss almost always.

I like the fact that he's super fast and all, but when it comes to mixing it in with his attacks it's just too much.
The weird thing is that all these problems are balanced out by other problems. He run grab is too fast but the running speed makes his dash attack quite spammable which makes him somewhat predictable X_X;;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2009, 02:18:54 PM
The weird thing is that all these problems are balanced out by other problems. He run grab is too fast but the running speed makes his dash attack quite spammable which makes him somewhat predictable X_X;;

Yeah, I've experienced that with Playat before.
I've also heard that his Homing Attack can be used as a good recovery

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 15, 2009, 06:28:28 PM
Yeah, I've experienced that with Playat before.
I've also heard that his Homing Attack can be used as a good recovery
assuming your opponent is an idiot or trying to edgeguard you and sucking at it X_X;;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 15, 2009, 06:29:10 PM
assuming your opponent is an idiot or trying to edgeguard you and sucking at it X_X;;
LOL.

The players in random brawl.

Nayrman

Eizweir

Pokemon Trainer is D tier, well at least he's moving up.

Whoo, Captain Falcon isn't the worst anymore xD
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

HTA!