News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

there is nothing that can't be turned sexual

Started by Titus Andronicus, January 07, 2010, 03:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macawmoses

Quote from: Mystic on January 10, 2010, 09:39:38 PM
I'm certain it'd be easier on a male. Might not be comfortable (unless wet), but still.
I imagine a paper dildo well before I imagine a paper vagina. In terms of effectiveness, that is.

Mystic

True. I was just thinking taking a piece of paper and hold it in your hand while umf umf. But whatever.

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on January 10, 2010, 09:53:05 PM
True. I was just thinking taking a piece of paper and hold it in your hand while umf umf. But whatever.
Sexual instercourse with a piece of paper is dangerous... you could get a paper cut there, and the cycle begins again.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Mystic

Quote from: K on January 11, 2010, 04:10:33 AM
Sexual instercourse with a piece of paper is dangerous... you could get a paper cut there, and the cycle begins again.
Kinky.

jnfs2014

Good luck explaining to your parents why you had to get a bandage for a paper cut on your penis.

Mystic

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mystic on January 10, 2010, 05:20:01 PM
Using paper to pleasure oneself is sexual.
Pics or it didn't happen. Find me some hard evidence and I'll accept it (pun not intended).
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Mystic

Quote from: TerribleFrog 39 on January 12, 2010, 08:26:10 AM
Pics or it didn't happen. Find me some hard evidence and I'll accept it (pun not intended).
Masturbation = sexual

Just add paper. Sex with condoms is still sexual.

I'm not gonna look for pictures of guys using paper to fap.

RX-78-2

Quote from: Mystic on January 12, 2010, 05:52:38 PM
Masturbation = sexual

Just add paper. Sex with condoms is still sexual.

I'm not gonna look for pictures of guys using paper to fap.
I guess that works, but I was hoping for something more outrageous; like using an Ethernet cable in sadomasochism. I guess this topic is taking the broader side of things. Personally, I wouldn't really count things like this, but I still would, you know?

IDEAS: A Euglena cannot be turned sexual. A comet cannot be turned sexual.

Lotos

Something that's already sexual can't be turned sexual because it's already sexual.

jnfs2014

Hey, there are holes in comets. I like holes.

Kayo

[move][/move]

RX-78-2

Quote from: PokemasterJ on January 12, 2010, 06:49:51 PM
Hey, there are holes in comets. I like holes.
You can't have sex in outer space with an icy rock that's traveling faster than the speed of sound. ^_^ Maybe you're thinking of a METEORITE? 8)

RX-78-2

Quote from: Lotos on January 12, 2010, 06:40:33 PM
Something that's already sexual can't be turned sexual because it's already sexual.
If you're referring to the Euglena, it's asexual.