News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

Quote from: Chrona on March 10, 2010, 12:06:48 AM
...You should act the same no matter what your doing.....just always be yourself...

You all shouldn't fight...were all nakama arn't we... =)
I am always myself, I just have more than one "myself"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Magnum

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 10, 2010, 12:04:33 AM

I feel like I have a second personality hidden deep within me, it's basically auto-pilot.
Long ago, when I had just gotten my permit, I was backing out of a parking space, I was almost not moving and my gramma kept saying "SLOW SLOW SLOW," I got annoyed, and my foot acted on it's own and pressed the gas and I almost went speeding along.
More recently, I had to dance in front of a poop load of people who kept cheering my name, I got overly embarrassed and couldn't move, but I was moving, my "auto-pilot" basically turned on and danced, apparently very well, I remember it all, but I don't feel like I did it, ya know?
EVEN MORE RECENTLY, I was driving to dance class, a light turns yellow, I couldn't tell whether I was too far to keep going or close enough to make it, so I freeze, then my foot presses the brake, press, let go, press, to make the car stop, but not skid.
I think that everyone has a few different personalities. It's just a matter of how deep down they are. Or it could be something Psychological that occurs. Haven't made it to that sort of stuff in Psych II yet, so I'm not sure.

If I were to say, have a spit personality, I would say it was my poop hole side that just wants to break stuff... like any stuff...

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

Quote from: Magnum on March 10, 2010, 12:08:06 AM
If I were to say, have a spit personality, I would say it was my poop hole side that just wants to break stuff... like any stuff...
I feel that way all the time, but I have enough self control to not do anything.
Someday I feel this "self control" is gonna burst out in a raging fire, it's happened once, and it wasn't pretty, you'd laugh and pity.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Redpaige13

I... PUT THE SCREW... IN THE TUNA!!

Has that been said yet?

I confess that I no longer have my Zelda toys, or Um Jammer Lammy Guitar.
Had to sell them to make ends meet.  *sniff*

FORNICATION BABY!

Custom

Quote from: Redpaige13 on March 10, 2010, 12:17:06 AM

Has that been said yet?

I confess that I no longer have my Zelda toys, or Um Jammer Lammy Guitar.
Had to sell them to make ends meet.  *sniff*

But you worked so hard for it. ;__;

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

JrDude

OMG NOSTALGIA.
Loved that scene in Keenan & Kel.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Redpaige13

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 10, 2010, 12:18:31 AM
But you worked so hard for it. ;__;
I know. ;-;  Worked for YEARS to get that thing.

But it had to be done.  Hero and I got royally screwed financially when we tried to do a whole Roommate poop.  I no longer have my Wii, either.  But that's because my dad lost his job, and they needed money to keep the electric and gas on.

Quote from: JrDude ♦ on March 10, 2010, 12:18:44 AM
OMG NOSTALGIA.
Loved that scene in Keenan & Kel.
I know right?  One of the best episodes evar <3

FORNICATION BABY!

Totla

waitwhat

I SAID I....PUT THE SCREW.....IN THE TUNAAAAAA

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 09, 2010, 11:34:47 PM
Totla and I posted about this on Facebook once. We got some pretty funny reactions.
oh god that was fun

Mystic

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 09, 2010, 11:34:47 PM
Totla and I posted about this on Facebook once. We got some pretty funny reactions.
I remember that.

BOREDFOREVER

This is going to be hard.

I don't like Super Metroid.  For some reason I never got it as a kid, it just happened to be one of the games that never graced my console.  I downloaded it a little while ago to give it a chance.  I played it for about an hour, and haven't played it again since.  That also means that later in life I never got excited about anything else in the Metroid series, so I've never owned or played any of the other Metroid games.  I see them sometimes, and I'm like  "That might be fun," but I never buy them.  There is no nostalgia for me.

Also, I really liked DBZ Budokai I, II, and III.  My gamer cred has been obliterated by this.

Kierou

The love of my life was met over the MMO Mabinogi.

I liked the first three budokai games as well.
>>
<<

L10

Quote from: Link. on March 09, 2010, 11:35:51 PM

JrDude. Also, you said i'v been acting pissy lately? Nah, this is just my mood. I'm a cynic. If anyone within the last 10 posts is intelligent enough to know what that word means then bravo, you deserve a round of applause.
Too bad you aren't intelligent enough to realize that knowing the definition of a word has absolutely no relation of intelligence. For example, suppose the smartest person in the world was born in another country that had some African click language or whatever. How the intercourse  would they know the definition of "cynic." Words are made up things. If I made up a word right now how the intercourse  you would you know what it means. You could be the smartest person in the world and not know.

I've mentioned this before. People that think they're better than they really are really piss me off.

To add to the confessions, if I'm made fun of for being "stupid" I'll play along with it, in fact I'll give an impression that I am. Because I know my place, no one else needs to know, and that way people's expectations of me are lower and I get to be lazy.
0o!f

Chris8492

People that are all talk really piss me off along with liars. For people that are like this, seriously look at what you're saying. Why are you even saying these lies. What are you trying to impress someone? Actually be yourself and do what you would normally do.

(Two faced people are really annoying).

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Mystic on March 09, 2010, 11:34:02 PM
I hate when people say never hit a girl, and poop like that. If everyone is equal, hitting a girl is just as fine as hitting a man. Women aren't special.
Finally! Someone else agrees with this. My mom was raised in a place where, if you hit someone, man or women, expect to get hit back.

I remember when I was little I got in big trouble, because this stupid little girl (Who I already hated) was trying to be funny or something and kept hitting me with this ball, so when she did it again I grabbed it and threw it back at her (Which, I might add, didn't even hurt her). Then all the adults in the room, who were even watching her throw it at me, we saying how bad it was of me to hit her with it. I always throught that was such bullpoop to teach kids.

Kayo

Quote from: Mystic on March 09, 2010, 11:34:02 PM
I hate when people say never hit a girl, and poop like that. If everyone is equal, hitting a girl is just as fine as hitting a man. Women aren't special.
THIS THIS THIS

How come they can hit you all they want, but you cant hit back? When I go to hit someone, i don't care if they're male or female. IMO, saying you can't hit girls is being sexist.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]