News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: Customrobo13 on March 10, 2010, 06:45:00 PM
FUCKING SHIT
;___________;

lets not judge, ruins the point of thread kthx
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Custom

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 06:46:44 PM
;___________;

lets not judge, ruins the point of thread kthx

WHEN DID EVERYONE ON THE FORUMS DECIDE TO BE A FURRY?
FFFFFFFFFFF

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Dog Food

Quote from: Link. on March 09, 2010, 11:35:51 PM
This, is going to be a fun post.

[long post here - deleted to make my post shorter]
Ah, and this will be a fun post as well.

First of all, I'd like to say I think this is the beginning of a grand rivalry. I'm going to enjoy it. Also, I know what cynic means. It's not a hard word at all, and I'm surprised you would advocate it as such. English has always been my strong point - and there's a funny story behind that.

I never thought you did like me. I don't know what I did to you, but I don't really care either way. I don't hate you, but I don't particularly like you. Actually, I'm going to enjoy this a lot. It'll be fun having a "rival" like you to butt heads with. And I do enjoy arguing, won't lie about that. But like I said, this is exciting. I'm all for new experiences, and I've never had an enemy on the internet before. In fact, this is my first forum.

I think the term never hitting a girl comes from back in the day when girls were only thought of as housewives, and men were supposed to pursue them with chivalry. You know, back when they actually weren't equal to men. It probably just stuck. Oh, and also because men generally have more upper body strength and are already at an unfair advantage if they ever felt like overpowering a woman. That's most likely the reasoning for that statement, but I'm all for equality. If a guy wants to hit me, go ahead. In fact, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be punched in the face by someone who wasn't holding back. I'd like it to happen to me just once so that I can see if I can take it or if I'll cringe like a coward. I won't know until I try.

If you believe females are generally stupider, then that's your opinion. I really don't know if that's true, but I won't say it's impossible. As long as you recognize men can be equally as dumb, then I have no problem with it. There's definitely a chance that woman are more stupid than men (generally), but I've never really taken the time to find out, because I don't really care which sex is generally the more stupid one. It doesn't make a difference if you ask me. Oh, and yes, I agree that if I were to drop dead the IQ of the country would rise slightly. A minuscule amount, but it would still rise. I'm not smart enough to warrant it actually dropping or staying the same. In my biased opinion, at least.

Like I said, I hope we can continue butting heads like this in the future. As long as it remains friendly arguments and doesn't become senseless flaming, it should be fine. And I don't hate you, or think you are a vagina cleaning device bag. Just brutally honest, which isn't a bad thing at all.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Syncopathic

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 06:28:17 PM
;-;

i wasnt bugging you, i just wanted to know what the hype was all about. then i got infatuated <3

God dangit. WHYYYYYY.

L10

I'm on a similar stand as Kilroy when it comes to girls.

I like to see them as something that is innocent and needs protection.  Not quite like princess as in Kilroy's case. There are plenty of girls that don't deserve that "innocent" title.

Hitting girls is just....I don't know....hard for me to do...hitting people is a difficult task for me actually. Bug me enough I will hit back, but not in intention of hurting them...regardless male or female...

Although so far the innocence thing has lead me to Jesus freaks ><
0o!f

Chrona

...Umm..

..I'm still learning some parts of English..

Mystic

Quote from: L10 on March 10, 2010, 07:29:12 PM
There are plenty of girls that don't deserve that "innocent" title.
If by plenty you mean most.

SkyMyl

Quote from: L10 on March 10, 2010, 07:29:12 PM
I'm on a similar stand as Kilroy when it comes to girls.

I like to see them as something that is innocent and needs protection.  Not quite like princess as in Kilroy's case. There are plenty of girls that don't deserve that "innocent" title.

Hitting girls is just....I don't know....hard for me to do...hitting people is a difficult task for me actually. Bug me enough I will hit back, but not in intention of hurting them...regardless male or female...
This is exactly me.

Quote from: K on March 10, 2010, 06:22:02 PM
Ok, i got one more a confession.

[spoiler]I am a furry... Red got me into it XD[/spoiler]
Oh God why are we converting from Gay to Furry why

Quote from: Chrona on March 10, 2010, 07:50:08 PM
...Umm..

..I'm still learning some parts of English..
Is English is your second language?

Mystic

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 10, 2010, 07:55:49 PM
Is English is your second language?
Apparently it's yours. <3

Friendly Hostile

Well so far this thread has simply shown us that this place is full of furries and queers and that Allegretto and JrDude sit on the same level of intelligence (or lack there of).

Kudos Silver.

Cornwad

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 10, 2010, 08:38:34 PM
Well so far this thread has simply shown us that this place is full of furries and queers and that Allegretto and JrDude sit on the same level of intelligence (or lack there of).

Kudos Silver.

It's a pretty important thread. Nobody would have ever figured all of this out without a thread to spell it out. Now we know.

JrDude

You guys sure are good confidence boosters <3
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chrona

Syncopathic

Allegretto

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on March 10, 2010, 08:38:34 PM

Kudos Silver.
Are you looking for a fight too Friendly ^^