News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

Confessions.

Started by Silverhawk79, February 18, 2010, 10:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syncopathic

I seem to be getting out of my depressed state.
I finally found ways to cope with the stress that I've bottled up for so many years. Drawing is good for venting.
Too bad I suck. But hey, whatever works. I swear, I've never felt better.

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: Cartman on March 21, 2010, 08:44:38 PM
@TK - I read your post. First of all, you spent 60 hours working on a school play? Damn. And yeah, people who think they're great just because they play a sport exceptionally well or any poop like that can be annoying. Cliques in general are annoying. I don't exactly know how you're planning on "rebelling", unless you just mean not associating yourself with any particular clique?
Pretty much that. If my friends join one they'll learn it the hard way; 2 already have.

And yeah. It mainly annoys me about it because It was one of the biggest waste of times in my life. It was a moment where they just seemed like they don't care.
Quote from: Sync~ on March 22, 2010, 12:35:16 AM
I finally found ways to cope with the stress that I've bottled up for so many years. Drawing is good for venting.
Funny thing is is that I've realized is that drawing sigs/avatars/etc in gimp makes me happier. During all the times that I was doing it, I actually thought it was doing the opposite.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

PsychoYoshi

Quote from: Sync~ on March 22, 2010, 12:35:16 AM

Good to hear. You like music, so maybe you should pick up a cheap synthesizer or something, too. Back when I was a kid, playing all of my sheet music super-loud was one hell of an anesthetic.

SkyMyl

Practicing on my Piano frustrates me.

...I think it has to do with not being nearly as good as I want to be, and giving up before I can make enough progress to play the songs I actually have interest in.

Dog Food

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on March 21, 2010, 09:57:48 PM
FJADSKFADSFKHF.
I'm now freaking out because there's a dot on my ceiling and I think it's a spider and eggs and aksfjalfkjdf.
Also it probably just means you're terrified of spiders.
Also also, the laughing in the shower instead of crying is your body's defense mechanism to protect against harmfully powerful emotions. Forget what it's called.
ew check ;-; There was a pregnant spider in my friend's pool once. Her mom tried to save it and got it out of the water, but the mom died and a million baby spiders poured out of her. IT WAS THE FUCKING MOST GROSS THING EVER.

I don't have anything I'm good at to do when I'm stressed. So I just get over it by thinking over the situation, then I can release the stress and not feel upset anymore. Used that trick today, actually. It's so easy to fool people, including yourself, into thinking you're in a good mood.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Cartman on March 21, 2010, 08:44:38 PM

tl;dr - Can anyone here interpret dreams? I really want to know what a spider egg hatching, and watching millions of those brown dots pouring out means. And then having them overtake your house. You can yell at the person with you to help you, but there's nothing they will do. Then they all come at you, like a giant wave of brown dots, covering you and suffocating you. You can try to scream out but they only jump into your mouth and block your airways... Oh god, I intercourse ing hate spiders ;-;.

Yeah, actually, I'm not half bad at it.  Most of the time people agree with what I say, sometimes they're like "That can't be it."  It's either denial or I don't know enough about the situation.  Anyway, here's what I think from what you've told me.

First of all, the pregnant spider.  Two things here:  The first is that ir's a spider.  For most people a spider is something undesirable.  Something you don't want near you, and certainly don't even want to see because of the fear it might get to you.  Secondly, pregnancy is a state change, but more importantly, pregnancy is something about to happen.  It has a somewhat established timeline, but the moment of birth is a suprise.  Pregnancy is a looming event.

How did you get the symbol?  The memory of the friends mom is linked to the dream.  This is important, but it's the source of the power the symbol has with you.

The event itself is a loss of self- you being overtaken by spiders to where you can no longer functions.  The baby spiders are all the little lies you've told yourself, all the little deceptions, all the times you done the playacting to simulate an emotion you think is appropriate (crying into the pillow because you think you're supposed to be sad) instead of actually feeling the emotion that comes from honestly reacting to the situation.  You line out the reason that they take you over:  Because of the lies you are no longer sure how you actually feel.  Without true emotion you have no true action; you have lost your self control.  That what the spiders do, they take away your control.

I'm gonna bump back a second to the memory itself.  In your friends pool, what caused the spider to pop?  The mom.  It doesn't matter that in the memory she is trying to save it.  In your dream, it's the inversion.  You see your parents as the force that unleash your loss of control.  Yes, they're your lies and deceptions, but without that outside force the event never happens.  Perhaps the pregnant spider is never there without them.

Finally, the other person.  Maybe in your dream it was someone you know, but you'll notice that it wasn't important enough for you to mention it here, or you find a reason not to mention it.  The identity of the person doesn't matter.  It's anyone; it's everyone you come in contact with.  They can't help you in the dream.  You can't get their attention.  Do you wanna know why?  The spiders are deception; to them, you and the spiders are one in the same.  You decieve yourself, and when your not honest with yourself you can be honest with no one else around you.

Well, that's what I think.

Dog Food

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on March 22, 2010, 07:19:46 PM
Yeah, actually, I'm not half bad at it.  Most of the time people agree with what I say, sometimes they're like "That can't be it."  It's either denial or I don't know enough about the situation.  Anyway, here's what I think from what you've told me.

First of all, the pregnant spider.  Two things here:  The first is that ir's a spider.  For most people a spider is something undesirable.  Something you don't want near you, and certainly don't even want to see because of the fear it might get to you.  Secondly, pregnancy is a state change, but more importantly, pregnancy is something about to happen.  It has a somewhat established timeline, but the moment of birth is a suprise.  Pregnancy is a looming event.

How did you get the symbol?  The memory of the friends mom is linked to the dream.  This is important, but it's the source of the power the symbol has with you.

The event itself is a loss of self- you being overtaken by spiders to where you can no longer functions.  The baby spiders are all the little lies you've told yourself, all the little deceptions, all the times you done the playacting to simulate an emotion you think is appropriate (crying into the pillow because you think you're supposed to be sad) instead of actually feeling the emotion that comes from honestly reacting to the situation.  You line out the reason that they take you over:  Because of the lies you are no longer sure how you actually feel.  Without true emotion you have no true action; you have lost your self control.  That what the spiders do, they take away your control.

I'm gonna bump back a second to the memory itself.  In your friends pool, what caused the spider to pop?  The mom.  It doesn't matter that in the memory she is trying to save it.  In your dream, it's the inversion.  You see your parents as the force that unleash your loss of control.  Yes, they're your lies and deceptions, but without that outside force the event never happens.  Perhaps the pregnant spider is never there without them.

Finally, the other person.  Maybe in your dream it was someone you know, but you'll notice that it wasn't important enough for you to mention it here, or you find a reason not to mention it.  The identity of the person doesn't matter.  It's anyone; it's everyone you come in contact with.  They can't help you in the dream.  You can't get their attention.  Do you wanna know why?  The spiders are deception; to them, you and the spiders are one in the same.  You decieve yourself, and when your not honest with yourself you can be honest with no one else around you.

Well, that's what I think.
You're good. You definitely aren't half bad, that's for sure. Take any Psychology courses?

I just wish I knew how to not deceive myself, though. I must have been doing it for so long... Ha, man. Life sure can get so confusing every once in a while. Oh well. Anyway, you really are good at interpreting dreams, whether other people agree or not. If you ever got bored with the theater business, you could always do some therapy on the side.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

K-Cee

Quote from: Count Olaf on February 18, 2010, 10:06:56 PM
I actually do like 4 songs by Fall Out Boy a lot (this ain't a scene, bang the doldrums, thnks fr th mmrs, carpal tunnel of love).
Personally, they aren't bad at all. They've been my favorite band for years. I still get made fun of for it though.

As for a secret... I love when people are mad at me. Dunno why. I just do.

Chris8492

I personally am a very shy person.

People know me by that kind of character and i feel that whenever i talk to someone in person, I feel like im being held back to say something.

Sometimes people get the wrong impression of me because im not as open and think im being weird or something. I feel kinda bad im this way because people won't know who i am and such.

it's when i speak to people, no type over the internet.

Mr Brown

I've never had a girlfriend  :(
That's not realistic!

JrDude

Quote from: Mr Brown on March 25, 2010, 01:52:25 PM
I've never had a girlfriend  :(
Neither has 90% of this forum.
Some claim to have had a girlfriend and some actually have.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chris8492

I have a girlfriend right now and we've been in a relationship for 5 months already. I had one before too but she wasn't really the nicest person. :|

You have to be in a relationship atleast once in while you're in high school because you're missing out on a lot.

SkyMyl

I'm in 10th grade, but I'm homeschooled.

Am I still missing out on a lot?

The Seventh

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 25, 2010, 05:13:06 PM

Only thing you're missing out on is the POSSIBILITY of meeting new friends.  That's about it, IMO.

And some potential programs only school could fund.
meh

Chris8492

Quote from: SkyMyl on March 25, 2010, 05:13:06 PM

Well, if you're being home schooled yeah you kinda are missing out on a lot as in meeting new people in person.
I'm in 10th grade too and this year has been quite the experience.  :|