UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 08:40:06 PM
Read my edit ^

I didn't trade anything into the intercourse ing game. The only pokemon other than Togepi I even have thats hatched from an Egg right now is my Espeon and that's because I breeded my Eevee with a Ditto so I could have both Espeon and Umbreon.

EDIT: Also, I just ran through the Safari Zone area and the Cianwood routes(both of which have tons of trainers) and all of my pokemon got that high. I don't run away from wild pokemon, ever. Everything dies. It also doesnt help that you add every trainer to your phone book and they either bother you about their Nidoran or Rattata or ask you to battle.
Whoops, I thought Olivine City was the first city when Violet City is the first one. Sorry, my bad. Everything I said is correctly overruled.

ON TOPIC: Beat Misty and Janine. Going after Lt. Surge.

Zero

Thanks. I was raging.

Yeah I decided to start just wandering around to catch wild pokemon I missed. Like Growlithe. He Roars you away 90% of the time for crying out loud. I need Fast Balls.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 08:46:54 PM
Thanks. I was raging.

Yeah I decided to start just wandering around to catch wild pokemon I missed. Like Growlithe. He Roars you away 90% of the time for crying out loud. I need Fast Balls.
Try having a faster Pokemon who knows a sleep-inducing technique.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 08:46:54 PM
Thanks. I was raging.

He didn't for me. I caught at least 10 that didn't Roar before I caught them while I was looking for the one with the nature I wanted.

Zero

Lucky, yeah I have a Drowzee I could use, it probably isn't fast enough though.

Anyone else find the new Game Corner game extremely easy? I earned enough coins to get a Flamethrower TM in like an hour.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Zero on March 18, 2010, 09:06:36 PM
Lucky, yeah I have a Drowzee I could use, it probably isn't fast enough though.

Anyone else find the new Game Corner game extremely easy? I earned enough coins to get a Flamethrower TM in like an hour.
Easy? I don't see how flipping Voltorbs is an easy thing...

Silverhawk79

In Azalea town now. I need to buy the real deal so I don't have to deal with the freezes all the time.

Beat Bugsy and just got through Ilex forest
...̅̅̅

Turok

yeah, well.... I ALREADY HAVE ALL THE POKEMON IN SILVER.
the original that is. Damn DS hit the dust 3 weeks ago :(

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Silverhawk79

Beat Bugsy, I think I'm through Ilex Forest. I fell asleep shortly afterwards.

Zero

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 18, 2010, 09:12:42 PM
Easy? I don't see how flipping Voltorbs is an easy thing...

lol its so easy. You can determine where the Voltorbs are through the numbers on the side of each row and column. Hell a few of them in the first level have 0 Voltorbs.

ThePowerOfOne

Getting ready to challenge Ecruteak gym, Growlithe is Lv. 23 and Lil Flamer (Quilava) is Lv. 31, shouldn't be too hard.

Also, this night thing get on anyone elses nerves? The only time of day I usually have time to play at is the time when everything in-game is all dark, why can't it be like in R/S/E, where time goes by normally, but it stays light out all the time? Or can't it get dark at like... 10:00 or 11:00pm, instead of 7:00?

Night the Lucario

I hate Ho-Oh... so very much right now. If it weren't for the fact I KNOW there's a gods darned level 70 Lugia later in the game, I'd be using the master ball. I need Sleepers...
When one lives by the pen, one dies by the angry characters you misused. But it's too much fun not to!
Forsooth, I AM insane! FEAR ME, YE MORTALS, OR DESPAIR AT MY INSANITY! *insane cackling*
Ahem. Anyone have an RP? I need an outlet for my randomness. ;D
Think another thought, dream another dream, live another lie.
I'm writing poetry. Anyone have a request?
I'm Night the Lucario. Although that should be obvious. Just look at the sig. Or title and PT.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Phaze on March 19, 2010, 05:41:12 PM
Getting ready to challenge Ecruteak gym, Growlithe is Lv. 23 and Lil Flamer (Quilava) is Lv. 31, shouldn't be too hard.

Also, this night thing get on anyone elses nerves? The only time of day I usually have time to play at is the time when everything in-game is all dark, why can't it be like in R/S/E, where time goes by normally, but it stays light out all the time? Or can't it get dark at like... 10:00 or 11:00pm, instead of 7:00?
It's the way the original game worked. Deal with it.

Anyway, still training Burakki (Eevee) to evolve into an Umbreon. Not progressing anywhere until I can do it.

The Riddler

Set your DS time to whatever time you want.