News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePowerOfOne

Just beat Jasmine, on my way to get the Red Gyarados now ^__^

Growlithe is Lv. 38 or 39 now, and Typhlosion is Lv. 37. I would have a Chinchou by now... But the Good Rod only has a gosh darned 7% catch rate, while the Super Rod (Which I have to wait until intercourse ing KANTO to get) has a 60% catch rate. Fun.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on March 22, 2010, 11:14:33 PM
Just beat Jasmine, on my way to get the Red Gyarados now ^__^

Growlithe is Lv. 38 or 39 now, and Typhlosion is Lv. 37. I would have a Chinchou by now... But the Good Rod only has a gosh darned 7% catch rate, while the Super Rod (Which I have to wait until intercourse ing KANTO to get) has a 60% catch rate. Fun.
Go to New Bark town and fish there. I got one without problems.

Mikoyan

Currently on the Team Rocket scenario, with underleveled Quilava, Pidgeotto, Vaporeon, Flaaffy, and Scyther. I get the feeling I'm going to get my ass kicked by Clair.

Someguy13

Beat Red on Sunday with a team of level 70s

My team right now is
Lucario (shiny) level 76
Feraligatr level 75
Houndoom level 75
Espeon level 75
Electivire level 75
Skarmory level 75
It's made up of Pokemon I've never really used before (except Lucario and Feraligatr but I had a shiny riolu in Platinum and I kept Feraligatr for nostalgia)

I think I'm gunna get my team to level 100 and then take on the battle frontier.

Cornwad

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 22, 2010, 06:10:16 AM
Red? Wow, that's what I call MASSIVE training, then.
I caught Mewtwo and the Level 70 Ho-oh, then used my Dunsparce and a LOT of revives/hyper potions.

DededeCloneChris

Exploring Cerulean Cave (with the ever awesome Dowsing Machine).

Zero

So I have a really lazy question. How much can you increase the PP of a move? Isn't it like 3?

EDIT: I just want to confirm this because I just battled and traded with some guy that had a few moves with base PP of 15 that had 24 for some reason. Flare Blitz was an example.

Silverhawk79

I'm still in Goldenrod City. I'm being kind of a slowpoke.

SkyMyl

[Insert whining and moaning about how Eevee won't evolve here]
[Insert revelation about how you haven't played the game in two days here]

DededeCloneChris

Trying to capture old darn Mewtwo.

GET THE HELL IN THE ULTRA BALL!

DededeCloneChris

Zero

Ugh I leveled a bunch and then evolved my Growlithe and his ability changed from Indimidate to Flash Fire. fml gotta do it all over again. Thank god i just saved. Seriously though, major inconvenience.

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Zero on March 23, 2010, 09:43:04 PM
Ugh I leveled a bunch and then evolved my Growlithe and his ability changed from Indimidate to Flash Fire. fml gotta do it all over again. Thank god i just saved. Seriously though, major inconvenience.
Wait, the ability can change when they evolve? I thought it was always the same, unless you get a Pokemon like Magikarp that always changes from Swift Swim to Intimidate when it evolves into Gyarados.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on March 23, 2010, 09:49:53 PM
Wait, the ability can change when they evolve? I thought it was always the same, unless you get a Pokemon like Magikarp that always changes from Swift Swim to Intimidate when it evolves into Gyarados.
Abilities do change when evolving, but they don't for other Pokemon.

Zero

Quote from: Phaze on March 23, 2010, 09:49:53 PM

That's what I thought, but when it evolved it had Flash Fire....so...I guess that isn't always the case because Arcanine can have either Intimidate OR Flash Fire. I don't know why it did this, but its pretty stupid. I tried again and he has intimidate, so I'm good.