News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

Quote from: No Comment on March 24, 2010, 03:51:25 PM
Still holding off on the Olivine gym.Trained my team up to at least level 40 then I started evolving some of the pokemon that I've caught and filling out my pokedex more.
I was only level 45 when I beat the E4. You are going to decimate the Olivine gym at level 40.

Also I can't stop playing voltorb flip. Someone help me.

So_So_Man

i beat e4 with 40s.  Also, i have 15 badges and lost my ds D:

Zero

Where's a good place to level? My Larvitar is only lvl 20, Horsea is 21, and my Arcanine is 23, I desperately need to train them. The rest of my party are in their 30's though.

30 Marowak
32 Espeon
33 Umbreon
33 Scizor
36 Pidgeot
38 Typhlosion

Just beat Silver at the Underground Hideout.

So_So_Man

if you just beat the mahogany hideout, your levels are pretty high.  if you want to level those 3, use exp share and go through radio tower

DededeCloneChris

I ran out of Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls, but a single Level Ball caught Moltres...and I thought it was going to break at the first use. :|

ThePowerOfOne

Still trying to catch the right natured Red Gyarados I want, so far i've found every nature but Jolly, including 4 or 5 Adamant >_>

Magnum

YEAH! PLAYING CRYSTAL BECAUSE I CAN'T PLAY SS/HG!
FIRST GYM IS GOING DOWN!!!!

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

SkyMyl

Now that I've beaten hell, I'm going to speed through HG/SS to make up for the days I haven't played it. I'll probably have my Red Gyarados by the end of the day.

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 24, 2010, 05:24:07 PM
I ran out of Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls, but a single Level Ball caught Moltres...and I thought it was going to break at the first use. :|
Same exact story as my brother.

Lotos

Quote from: No Comment on March 24, 2010, 03:51:25 PM
Still holding off on the Olivine gym.Trained my team up to at least level 40 then I started evolving some of the pokemon that I've caught and filling out my pokedex more.
Quote from: Someguy13 on March 24, 2010, 04:04:56 PM
You are going to decimate the Olivine gym at level 40.
This.  I beat the Olivine Gym with high 20's, low 30's.

Yeah I was about mid 20's before then for all but Feraligatr which was about 30. Though now Feraligatr is level 50 after spending some time evolving some of my other pokemon

Pokedex is now at 143 seen, 86 owned
...̅̅̅

Cornwad

I still can't beat the stupid Elite Four the second time through. I've been using a different team, but they sure make it harder the second time around.

Just caught a shiny Wooper
...̅̅̅

Missingno6

Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

ThePowerOfOne

Whee, I caught a Jolly Red Gyarados finally last night, I just saved and quit. I'll pick up tomorrow, I forget what happens next after catching it D:

Got bored evolving pokemon, will go challenge Olivine gym now. Pokedex: 149 seen, 98 owned. And in evolving pokemon I got my Feraligatr and Togetic to Level 50, and Kangaskhan to level 49. So I think I'll have an easy time for a while.

Also, just checked back at the GTS and got a Gengar for the Steelix I put up and then traded the Gengar for a level 1 Japanese Charmander.
...̅̅̅