News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Progress Thread

Started by Macawmoses, March 14, 2010, 08:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

For Phaze.  Just the E4 levels.  Not revealing types, names, or Pokémon;  Just the levels.  Taken out of the guide, so it should be accurate.  This seems to be the only thing they're accurate with besides maps.

[spoiler=E4 Levels]
Trainer 1
40, 41 (x3), 42
-
Trainer 2
40, 41, 42, 43, 44
-
Trainer 3
42 (x3),  43, 46
-
Trainer 4
42 (x2), 44, 45, 47
-
Champion (the only one with six Pokémon)
46, 48 (x2), 49 (x2), 50
[/spoiler]

Edit:  I accidentally had one of the Pokémon 10 levels lower :x

Mikoyan

I am officially addicted to the Pokeathelon ffffffffffffffff

So_So_Man

Quote from: Phaze on April 02, 2010, 07:49:25 PM
Well intercourse . No trainers in Victory Road, and all the Pokemon are only Lv. 30s. This messes up my training a bit.

So far I have Arcanine: Lv. 50, Gyarados: Lv. 47, and Typhlosion: Lv. 45. How do you think i'll do against the E4? I'm training a Dragonair and Chinchou now. Dragonair is Lv. 30, but leveling it up is slow as intercourse , and Chinchou is Lv. 11, I just hatched it and started training it. I was thinking about waiting for the E4, since Chinchou would be helpful with Confuse Ray and Thunder Wave. But how do you guys think i'll do with just my strongest three?
Theres better training up past the waterfall near the safari zone.  Personally, I managed to beat the e4 up to lance no problem with my team of lvl 40s, but thats probably because I had a vague memory of what I was facing and carefully equipped my pokes.  Lance took a couple tries and a choice scarf'd ampharos, as well as a crapload of luck with icefang

Lotos

Quote from: So_So_Man on April 02, 2010, 10:45:07 PM
Theres better training up past the waterfall near the safari zone.

OH THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!  The Miltanks are giving me 1k experience points each :)

Lotos

Beat Elite Four, now in Kanto.

FUCK!  Power died, now I have to beat Misty all over again.

jnfs2014

Just got SS.

brb owning

ThePowerOfOne

Arcanine: Lv. 50, Gyarados: Lv. 50, Dragonite: Lv. 55, Lanturn: Lv. 50, Typhlosion: Lv. 47.

I have been training almost non-stop all day now, I do believe the E4 are intercourse ed.

Friendly Hostile

I'm trying to decide if I want to replace my Togetic with Lugia now.

jnfs2014

Two badges down, in Goldenrod City.

Lv.21 Quilava
Lv.17 Riolu
Lv.16 Pikachu
Filler Spot
Filler Flyer
Filler Spot

Missingno6

My Dragonite got PKRS yesterday. Win.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

Missingno6

All of my main pokemon have PKRS now.
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3610 3031 1498

DededeCloneChris

Trying to catch roaming Legendary Pokemon, training Pokemon to beat Red, making all Gym Leaders stay under the same roof, and catching Pokemon.

Spud

Working my way through Mahogany Hideout still. Rocket grunts remind me of Sanity. :U

jnfs2014

In Olivine. Riolu just evolved, so now it's:

4 Badges

Lv.22 Alakazam
Lv.25 Quilava
Lv.20 Pikachu
Lv.31 Lucario
Filler Bird Spot
Filler Swimmer Spot

jnfs2014

Holy poop, my Lv.26 Quilava took out Jasmine's Lv.35 Steelix, as well as the rest of her team.

So now it's:

6 Badges

Lv.32 Lucario
Lv.30 Alakazam
Lv.27 Quilava
Lv.16 Raichu
Filler Bird Slot
Filler Water Slot