Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flying Chickens

"Umm... I don't know how much I remember." He said blankly.

Bubblez

Trixie got up and walked over to the huddle of people. "HELLO?!!!! CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT MY ANKLE IS BROKEN!!!!???? DOES BEING POOR MAKE YOU BLIND AND DEAF?!! ISN'T SOMEONE GONNA HELP ME??!!!"

Triforce_Luigi

"If your ankle is broken, how did you walk here? Nd we gave more urgent matters to attend to."

Daft Pink

Bobby looked at Trixie. "Your just trying to get attention. :| Oh, and your ankle is supposed to be in your leg idiot."

Anarchy_Jas

"Guess we'll find out how much you remember as we go," Keisha says. She looks at Trixie. "If you want your ankle broken so badly, I'll gladly do the honors..."
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Nik laughed at Keisha. "For some reason, I find that would be nice." He said.

Anarchy_Jas

"Hehe," Keisha laughs a bit and scratches the back of her head. "Long story short, she ticked me off." She looks ahead to see her house. "It won't be that long until you can rest."

Flying Chickens

Nik looked at the house. "So... How am I in Pepper Town anyways?" He asked, having forgotten he lived there.

Anarchy_Jas

"Well..." Keisha starts walking with Nik again. "All I know is that you live here with the rest of us, but I think you told me, before all this, that you build things."

Anarchy_Jas

((What happened to this not dying!? X.x))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 02, 2007, 07:11:27 PM
((What happened to this not dying!? X.x))

OOC//Well, seeing as FearItself, Orgizirtee, MD_Slider, and the rest have stopped posting... I would post, but I'm not currently involved in any event that does not require them.

HotterThanZelda

Name: Candy
Job: Prostitute
Appearance: A leopard print, strapless corset and black hot pants and black heels

IC Candy walked into the town to see a group of people huddled around a young, cute boy.  "Hmmmm..." she muttered as her mind began to think.

HotterThanZelda

Candy walked over  to the huddle of people.  "Hi! I'm Candy! This is a nice little town!"

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:16:27 PM
Candy walked over  to the huddle of people.  "Hi! I'm Candy! This is a nice little town!"

OOC//Did you just copy ShOrTi's sig?

IC//"Umm... Hi, I guess. We're a little busy at the moment," said Lux, gesturing to Nik.

Anarchy_Jas

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 02, 2007, 08:33:56 PM
Quote from: HotterThanZelda on December 02, 2007, 08:16:27 PM

OOC//Did you just copy ShOrTi's sig?

IC//"Umm... Hi, I guess. We're a little busy at the moment," said Lux, gesturing to Nik.

((I can see this not working already... =|))

"..." The look on Keisha's face is stoic.