Main Menu

Harvest Moon: Pepper Town

Started by Savage Syn, October 09, 2007, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 04, 2007, 05:11:02 PM
Ooc/ I second that emotion.
Ooc: ... I really don't think prostitutes are allowed, not to mention it's disgusting.

Triforce_Luigi

Flying Chickens

Nik scratched the side of his ankle with his other foot, both bare foot. He noticed the expression on Keisha's face. "... Man, I'm hungry." With all the attention off of him at the moment, he turned and walked away into the town.

Anarchy_Jas

Keisha turns her head to see that Nik is a distance ahead of her. "Hey, wait a minute," She sprints after him. 'Maybe I shouldn't be following, but...'
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Flying Chickens

Nik stopped and turned to face Keisha. "What?" He said.

Anarchy_Jas

"I just wanted to know if you're really okay," Keisha glances at the ground then looks back up. "It seems like my fault you got all... confused..."

Flying Chickens

He blinked, biting his cheek in a confused manner. "Confusion? What confusion? I'm fine. And I'm sure I must've really wanted to do whatever made me confused." He said. He turned back the way he was walking and walked into the side of a building.

Anarchy_Jas

"I meant the memory lo- Er..." *Sweatdrop* "That confusion too I guess..."

Flying Chickens

Nik fell backwards onto the ground. "Ow." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Ooc\\ I'm dead tired, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

Anarchy_Jas

((Night))

Kei kneels by Nik, and holds her hand out, offering help. "I don't think you can keep getting hit upside the head like that..."

Anarchy_Jas

((Srsly what do I gotta do to get this more active!? Run around naked!?))

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Sh0rTi on December 16, 2007, 03:04:01 PM
((Srsly what do I gotta do to get this more active!? Run around naked!?))

OOC// Threaten Orgizirtee, MD_Slider, and FearItself continue with their resective plot devices...

THEBIRD

Name: Jake
Interests: Animals, Music, Track/Soccer, Swimming.

Job you would like: Musician and/or Vet.

Background: After his mother and father died, they left him with the family fortune. He already had plenty of money from when he did modeling in the city. Now he has too much money to count, and he wishes to leave the bustling city life. When he heard of the quaint village of Pepper Town, he decided to move there. The only thing he brought with him was his guitar, black terrier named Pepper, and the million dollars in his pocket.

Appearance: Blonde spiky hair, bright blue eyes. Wears jeans and black or white beaters to show his muscles.

Jake walked into the town, his dog at his side, and his guitar strapped to his back. The town looked just like he thought it would. There was a light breeze blowing, making his blonde hair wave across his blue eyes.

"Now where do you think I could get a job and find a vacant house?" Jake wondered. His tiny black Terrier, Pepper, barked and began running through the town, her long ears flapping in the wind. "Pepper get back here!" Jake called, chasing after her.

((OOC: I already have a black terrier named Pepper, so I didn't name her that because of the town or anything.

Edited: Job, seems like there already is a vet after doing some reading.))

Anarchy_Jas

Kei sits against a tree, yawning.