News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

A hypothetical question

Started by SkyMyl, July 02, 2010, 03:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyMyl

The veteran members have seen the forum through the years, how the quality of the topics have been, how the users have left and come, but now for a (somewhat whimsical, mostly serious) question.

If NSFCD was an RPG, one that spanned four discs and plot-wise, ended in the middle of July 2009, who would be the main characters of the story? The main hero, heroine (Even though we have very few female members), final boss, antagonist, traitorous ally, (OH WAIT) and so on.

Who would fill the typical character molds if NSF was an RPG?

Magnum

Silver would be the main character of course. And that's all I care about this.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

Gwen Khan

do we even have to say who the traitorous ally would be?

SkyMyl

Quote from: Gwen Khan on July 02, 2010, 03:43:35 PM
do we even have to say who the traitorous ally would be?
Hence why "OH WAIT" is in parenthesis.

DededeCloneChris

Rethorical questions shouldn't be answered, so I'm not saying anything.

SkyMyl

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on July 02, 2010, 03:54:24 PM
Rethorical questions shouldn't be answered, so I'm not saying anything.
There's no such thing as a rethorical question.

Nayrman

Me?

(Lance from Red/Blue in case you couldn't tell)

One of the more final bosses, not quite the last one, as I'm not important on staff or anything. But I've been around since the beginning mostly, etc.

JrDude

I'd be something. Don't know what but I WOULD!
[move][/move]
Dude .

The Riddler

Mack would probably be the villain. He's always the real final boss in .def plot.
Doodle, Kilroy, and Sync would be the annoying recurring bosses.

Rayquarian

Hero: Despite previously calling myself the main protaganist of NSF, I think the hero would have to be someone who's more involved in behind-the-scenes stuff, but not Silverhawk, because he has to be a NPC for proper plot progression.

Heroine: Either KJ or Shorti, depending on which path you take in the game.

Final Boss: Silverhawk.  He loses his mind July 3rd, and the heroes realize that the only way to save him is to cut him off from NSF.

Antagonist: EJRaven for the first two discs, ending with the death of the traitorous ally in the final boss fight of Disc 2.  After that, the line between hero and villain becomes gray, and depends on what path the player decided to take.  Finally, everyone but Silverhawk decides to end NSF for Silver's own health.

Lotos

Vaatix would be the wise sensei.

Potestas

I'd be that guy chasing Suicune. Not really important to the plot. ;v

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Light

Quote from: SkyMyl on July 02, 2010, 03:31:22 PMThe main hero, heroine (Even though we have very few female members), final boss, antagonist, traitorous ally, (OH WAIT) and so on.
Main Hero: I really don't know. I think it should be someone from the userbase who has been here since around the beginning and very active... MYL could be a fun main character.

Heroine: We have to choose between Vive, Redpaige, Sh0rTi, and KJ. Take your pic.

Final Boss: Methinks Silver (for teh lulz) or Vaatix. But then we'd all lose :(. Custom, Doodle, and Sync for recurring villains.

Antagonist: Someone from NS2 maybe?

Traitorous Ally: trollface.jpg

My party would consist of MYL, Magnum, Rius, and Bluaki.

Quote from: Potestas on July 03, 2010, 04:09:58 AM
I'd be that guy chasing Suicune. Not really important to the plot. ;v
I lol'd.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

The Seventh

Traitorous ally?  Hah, Snorkel.

Protagonist-TK, he constantly fights for the forum, trys to rally us, etc.
Party would consist of:
     -Mack-The brutal warrior who speaks his mind
     -Me-the nutty pyromaniac.  EVERYONE NEEDS A PYROMANIAC
     -Zovistograt-His insane musical abilities will cause enemies to explode with the sheer amount of bass
     -Bluaki-him and his bot could KICK ass lol
     -Riddler-He could have an epic rage attack where he becomes invincible for a short period of time.
Antagonist-EJ Raven
Heroine-KJ
meh

The Riddler

Red, Rayq, and Light. I'm not in your plots? </3

lolalsoskymylmeanshypothetical

[17:02]   <Riddler>   .def plot
[17:02]   <cookies>   cookies is the protagonist, Doodle is the damsel in distress, HappyMaskMan is the sarcastic/arrogant ally/rival, HappyMaskMan is the wise elder, Riddler is the bad guy that defects to good, Future_Wife_Lisa is the traitorous ally, Higurashi is the antagonist, Future_Wife_Lisa is their henchman and recurring boss, and MOS is the real final boss.