News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

The NSFCD Member Awards (Winners posted!)

Started by Dog Food, December 04, 2010, 07:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doodle

YEAH

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Nayrman

Kayo

Quote from: Nayrman on December 23, 2010, 08:09:16 PM
Why are we doing awards again?
Because the silly staff of NSFCD thinks that good will come from it.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Magnum

I believe we all know the important vote here

Doodle for sexiest user.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

JrDude

I'm gonna be a K baby and not vote just because I wasn't nominated for anything.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Doodle

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 26, 2010, 02:49:07 AM
I'm gonna be a K baby and not vote just because I wasn't nominated for anything.
I thought that was red7js.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 26, 2010, 02:49:07 AM
Except turns out I was nominated, and the only reason I didn't vote is because I've been busy. I'll get my votes in, don't you worry.
[move][/move]

JrDude

Quote from: Kayo on December 26, 2010, 05:50:01 PM
Except turns out I was nominated, and the only reason I didn't vote is because I've been busy. I'll get my votes in, don't you worry.
I was referring to before you were nominated, I read what I quoted and ignored after it so I could reference someone.
Quote from: Kayo on December 07, 2010, 02:16:25 PM
I still haven't been nominated. And until I am, I won't nominate anyone else.
except change "nominate" to "vote for"
[move][/move]
Dude .

Kayo

Quote from: JrDude 益 on December 26, 2010, 08:11:51 PM
I was referring to before you were nominated, I read what I quoted and ignored after it so I could reference someone. except change "nominate" to "vote for"

Except I made nominations before I found out I was nominated for something. I was obviously joking. I just wanted to see what I'd get nominated for, if anything. If you're gonna look into the entire thread, you have to notice everything, not just what makes me look bad. Your argument is flawed. That is all.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

Kayo

[move][/move]