Main Menu

NSFCD User Reviews

Started by Super, February 07, 2011, 02:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

We're all going completely off topic now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Super

Quote from: Negative Vibes on February 23, 2011, 09:29:05 AM
We're all going completely off topic now.
You get a 0/5 for acknowledging this but doing nothing to steer discussion back on course.

FruitFlow

Allegretto - One cool party dude. One of the most coolest members on the site.
He's so cool, even ice won't melt in his presence, and water will freeze upon his gaze.
He's just so cool that it sometimes makes you wonder if his coolness overshadows his other qualities such as his awesomeness and all-round winner style. But who cares? They're the same thing.
Allegretto is the definition of "Awesome".  ∞/5

Quote from: Super on February 23, 2011, 01:27:52 PM
You get a 0/5 for acknowledging this but doing nothing to steer discussion back on course.
Alright, we're back on track now.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Custom

mystic - 0/5
used black terms at me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

SkyMyl

Custom

Zero - Likes death metal and is a really cool guy. Great taste in games, loves those fighters and castlevania games. 5/5.

Kaz

skymyl - 5/5 because i dunno i always liked his/her name n' weeaboo poop n' stuff and idk
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Kayo

Quote from: Kaz on March 03, 2011, 05:35:06 AM
skymyl - 5/5 because i dunno i always liked her name n' weeaboo poop n' stuff and idk
There we go.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Soon this thread will become just like the Official Post Your Picture Thread.
Never edited front page with extremely long page numbers with posts you'll eventually lose track of.

Silverhawk79

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

FruitFlow

Custom

Quote from: Kaz on March 03, 2011, 05:35:06 AM
skymyl - 5/5 because i dunno i always liked his/her name n' weeaboo poop n' stuff and idk

kaz - 5/5 cool guy

ME86

Flying Chickens

I'll write a review of someone. Who do I review? Hm. I'll review that ME86 fellow in the post above this one.

What can I say about ME86? Absolutely nothing. I remember fondly that time that I didn't really say anything to him/her. Who can resist getting a tear in their eye when they think about that one time when ME86 had that avatar of that rather friendly lady who made that rather friendly face.
Overall? ME86 recieve a 4/5, with a point lost due to the usage of improper fractions.

Keep on dreaming, you dream you.