News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden: Dead.

Started by The Riddler, May 01, 2011, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris8492

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 03, 2011, 12:39:59 PM
And this is why I'm against heavy gun regulation.  Forcing background checks I am definitely for, however.  Banning guns outright?  Might as well hand the criminals guns and let yourself get shot.Okay, I feel finished here.  I'm ready for lambasting.

Thats a good point, but it still doesnt stop them, most terrorists can make a car bomb, release anthrax, etc. Also, what i meant by sleepers is there are people IN the United States that are linked to terrorist organization, just we dont know who they are, im not talking about the ones we already know about that a present in the US, im talking about people that could be linked to Al Queda, or other terrorist organizations that are opposing the US, but some could be living right under our belt, and it doesnt matter what Nationality/Religion they are, heck some could be American and cause terrorism here in the country. Just saying, its a big problem, its not easy to stop, all what we can do right now is slow them down like what Bored said.

Also, What if Osama planned it so that it would take this long to find him? 10 years that is. Because just...something is sort of out of the picture here. Dont you think?

Genius

Cornwad, you're an idiot.

Just felt like tossing that out there.

Chris8492

Dude, this war could go on as long as the Sunis and the Shiites have been fighting. By war i mean the war against terrorism.

Doodle

Quote from: Cornwad on May 02, 2011, 06:46:12 PM
You know who you should be worried about? Iran. And North Korea... and China.
Why would we be worried about any of them? We would pummel them all. Plus, I'm pretty sure we're on good terms with China.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on May 05, 2011, 12:35:16 PM
Why would we be worried about any of them? We would pummel them all. Plus, I'm pretty sure we're on good terms with China.
Iran and N. Korea don't stand a chance against us at all. And as long as we keep buying the stuff China makes, they'll be fine with us.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

The Seventh

Quote from: Kayo on May 05, 2011, 01:07:06 PM
Iran and N. Korea don't stand a chance against us at all. And as long as we keep buying the stuff China makes, they'll be fine with us.
This, right here.  And besides, we have to stay on good terms with China.  In either direction, we could intercourse  one another over economically in the first place lol (both in the financial aspect and producing/consuming aspects).  This practically ensures that we are allies, despite differences.

As for Iran and N.Korea, yeah, they'd just get flattened by us.  Our only worry would be Syria's retaliation.
meh

Kayo

Quote from: Alisaihin on May 05, 2011, 02:41:07 PM
This, right here.  And besides, we have to stay on good terms with China.  In either direction, we could intercourse  one another over economically in the first place lol (both in the financial aspect and producing/consuming aspects).  This practically ensures that we are allies, despite differences.

As for Iran and N.Korea, yeah, they'd just get flattened by us.  Our only worry would be Syria's retaliation.
The way it is between the USA and China is, well.. China and us both know that if something happens between us, both our countries go down. We won't have any stuff to sell to citizens, and China will go broke without us buying what they make. That's also why China keeps making us stuff... as long as we're paying them for it, it keeps their country going.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Macawmoses

As a fun aside: China owns a good chunk of the U.S. debt. You actually sold your debt. Which is hilarious.

Kayo

Quote from: Macawmoses on May 05, 2011, 05:04:14 PM
As a fun aside: China owns a good chunk of the U.S. debt. You actually sold your debt. Which is hilarious.
Yeah, we ain't none too bright.
[move][/move]

BOREDFOREVER

Quote from: Macawmoses on May 05, 2011, 05:04:14 PM

Is it?  Or is it something that happens every day, from both governments and corporations, because that's what a Bond is.  It's a debt sold to an outside party.  Learn2financialsecurities.

The Riddler

Quote from: BOREDFANBOY on May 05, 2011, 06:34:20 PM
Is it?  Or is it something that happens every day, from both governments and corporations, because that's what a Bond is.  It's a debt sold to an outside party.  Learn2financialsecurities.
YOU TELL THAT CANUCK. YEAH.

Matt

You guys are a silly bunch of trolls.

Mutilator7

Yes he's dead.

And our troops are still fighting, we still have spent billions on keeping our troops overseas, and are still plummeting in debt.

Go America?

Doodle

Quote from: Mutilator7 on May 08, 2011, 07:32:40 PM
Yes he's dead.

And our troops are still fighting, we still have spent billions on keeping our troops overseas, and are still plummeting in debt.

Go America?
Our troops fighting was never about killing him.
YEAH

Kayo

Quote from: Doodle on May 09, 2011, 12:58:53 PM
Our troops fighting was never about killing him.
This, and I was actually surprised when I heard the news, considering Bin Laden wasn't exactly top priority at the time. I mean yeah, all the things he's wanted for.. but with all the other poop going on now it just seemed like a weird time to do it.

But hey, it worked.
[move][/move]