News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden: Dead.

Started by The Riddler, May 01, 2011, 08:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Riddler

Kayo

I love how this a major event that I'm actually hearing about AS IT HAPPENED, instead of the next day like I usually do. Fuck yeah, finally took him down.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

buttlord420

The greatest man in the world has died.
:(

Silverhawk79

Friendly Hostile

And now Afghanistan will be a happy paradise of rainbows and glitter and love.

Kayo

I demand footage of the killing.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Magnum

Quote from: Friendly Hostile on May 01, 2011, 08:47:06 PM
And now Afghanistan will be a happy paradise of rainbows and glitter and love.
NSFCD-Con should be there. It fits.

Oh Vesperia, never change... never change

FruitFlow

My uncle just now told me about it.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

ThePowerOfOne

I was eating dinner at this sports bar place where they have those big screen tvs and the news was saying "Osama bin Laden Dead" (no sound, just subtitles so I didn't really know what happened), then as I was walking out my mom texted me and was like: "did you hear? we killed osama, 'bout time we got that mother intercourse er".

Sooo... Yea.. That's cool, I guess.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

The Riddler

Nayrman

Um...yay? Does this mean we can end all these stupid and mostly pointless wars in the middle east? No? Well then la-de-da. It only took ten years for the military to do it's job then.

Matt

Cornwad

Yeah it's pretty much the best day ever. I just saw my twitter feed explode with Osama news and then I put on CNN. I'm a little annoyed that today isn't a national holiday though. The way they killed him sounds like the perfect setup for a CoD level. Small spec forces team invades a compound, engages in a firefight, uses a woman as a human shield, and ends up killing Osama with a headshot? I want to play that in MW3.

Neerb

W00T! Go America! And apparently Pakistan? He's finally dead!