Main Menu

Which Star Fox game most sticks out in your mind?

Started by PowerToMario, September 24, 2007, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerToMario

The only one that really sticks out in my mind is Star Fox 64. It was a great game, full of tons of levels, tank, space, flying, and swimming. :P

It was an unbelievable game for a cartidge-based system. Which one is most prominent in your mind? :)

Smashie

Star Fox 64. Always is in my mind. I played that game over and over again when I was little. It was just so immensive! So many stages and secrects. I even have it downloaded on my Wii :P

Bone Thug

Assault. I always remember the cool 4-player battles with my homies.

Shujinco2

Quote from: PowerToMario on September 24, 2007, 04:49:28 PM
The only one that really sticks out in my mind is Star Fox 64. It was a great game, full of tons of levels, tank, space, flying, and swimming. :P

It was an unbelievable game for a cartidge-based system. Which one is most prominent in your mind? :)
Hello PTM!

I'd say either 64 or Adventures.

Leobreaker36

RoarOfAges[

BradHummr

Adventures for sure. My first Starfox game and my forst Gamecube game ever. It was awesome. I had never played anything like it. The graphics were excellent and the music was amazing. A wonderful game indeed.

Transient Link

64 my first star fox game i wish nintendo would go back to its roots and make another game like it...man that was a good game. lol though i was a little kid when i got it so when i first faced andross i was scared out of my mind(my dad got me to play finish it) though lol when he turned into a robot and started shakeing i almost wet my self no joke lol :D but it was all in good fun

Smashie

Quote from: MARLUXIA on September 25, 2007, 01:16:17 PM
64 my first star fox game i wish nintendo would go back to its roots and make another game like it...man that was a good game. lol though i was a little kid when i got it so when i first faced andross i was scared out of my mind(my dad got me to play finish it) though lol when he turned into a robot and started shakeing i almost wet my self no joke lol :D but it was all in good fun

I nearly vomited out of fear when he turned into a brain  :D

Transient Link

Matrix4Yeshua

the original. It was so innovative and great. I replayed it recently and remembered the familiar sounds and music. It was so cool.

SF64 seemed like a remake to me, with better graphics, sound, and gameplay... but still it seemed to follow the same thing as SF on SNES.

Nuke

I cant choose between star fox 64 and starfox assault... their both AWESOME GAMEZ! :D

Gwen Khan

Star Fox 64 was the first Star Fox game I played so thats the one I remember the most

Java

I've only played 2...

Star Fox 64 & Adventures.

64 I played it a lot back then and go back to it from time to time.

Adventures - Confused me soo much I never wanted to go back it.

So 64.  :)

GigaBowser7

Star Fox 64. I just loved it. It's my favourite N64 game ever, and plus playing it always brings back memories of when I'd rent it all the time and play it like crazy.

Nintendude92

I'm MarioBoy29. :o

Sig under construction, avatar to be updated. My sig is aincent.