News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

The World of Super Heroes

Started by THEBIRD, December 22, 2007, 06:44:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Hobo2

"Heh, even if the barrier takes a lot out of me to make, it can't be penetrated!" Mysterio said with a laugh.

Ooc// Hey, when you made the force field, is there space between you and the field or is it directly on you?

Fell

ooc// It's on me.

Ic// "I figured that out already. " Lucid said. How can I get through the force field?!

Spongebob does not approve

Dr.Hobo2

Hm...It looks like we've reached a stale-mate already...or have we? Now that I think really hard about it, his force field doesn't exist. Mysterio was thinking as hard as he could that Lucid's force field doesn't exist.

Fell

Lucid's forcefield was fading. He knew it was enevitable.

Now he needed to expose Mysterio somehow.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio saw this as his chance to attack. He formed a magic ball outside of his force field and sent it for Lucid at high speeds.

Fell

Lucid ducked.

He observed how he formed it outside his forcefield. That gave him an idea.

Dr.Hobo2

Mysterio made a movement with his finger and the ball went right back toward Lucid from behind.

Fell

Lucid sensed it coming back, and jumped away from it. He formed one of the same kind of balls inside Mysterio's barrier.

Fell

Dr.Hobo2

Well, looks like you've figured out what I didn't want you to figure out. Mysterio snapped his fingers and absorbed the energy he used in making the barriers and also making the barriers dissapear. He then made his ball move back again toward Lucid.

Ooc// Bye.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 31, 2007, 07:46:24 PM
Well, looks like you've figured out what I didn't want you to figure out. Mysterio snapped his fingers and absorbed the energy he used in making the barriers and also making the barriers dissapear. He then made his ball move back again toward Lucid.

Ooc// Bye.

OOC// It's Magical Ping Pong! >_>

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 31, 2007, 07:48:21 PM

Ooc// Bye.

Ooc// No, it's the remake of PONG! But it still has the same simple sound effects. BOOP!

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: Dr.Hobo2 on December 31, 2007, 07:52:57 PM
Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on December 31, 2007, 07:48:21 PM

Ooc// Bye.

Ooc// No, it's the remake of PONG! But it still has the same simple sound effects. BOOP!
OOC//Haha! That was the first thing I thought of when I read the battle scene.

Fell

Lucid jumped away, then pushed the ball towards Mysterio.

THEBIRD

Fresco watched the match, leaning against a wall and conjuring ice just to practice targeting and smashing up.