Main Menu

are you too old?

Started by supermario156, January 02, 2008, 07:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supermario156

I was talking to my mom earlier today, discussing how it totally sucked that I was all dressed and ready to go to school before I knew we had a snow day today. She made the comment "Yeah, but it's not too early to make a snowman!". Normally, I would've gotten all my winter clothes and been out there in the snow as soon as I possibly can. I was thinking, so I didn't really respond. My mom's next comment was "Oh, I forgot, I guess you're a bit too old for that." I didn't know what to say.

Do any of you feel that you're 'too old' to go and play in the snow?

from ns2 one of my friends posted this and since im banned from there ill post it here

Kita

*copies my post from NS2*

In life we go through fazes. From about 15-21 you might feel you are too old to do some of the things you did when you were younger, but after 21 you just start to act silly all over again and soon realize that you don't care what others think.

I'm 26 now and NO I'm not to old to play in the snow LOL. I still have snow ball fights. A few weeks ago my room mate who is 61 BTW and I had a snow ball fight LOL.

Please come check out my forum for all your RPG gaming News and chat:

www.vortexshadow.com

WiiGuy

i don't really play in the snow any more....i make money in the snow :P

ME86

Meh, I've never really played in the snow, I like it but I just don't have the urge to play in it... Hmm

StarWindWizard7

We don't have snow down here  :-\

But if we did, I wouldn't waste my time doing something like that.

supermario156

i know one thing i will never be too old lol 90 yrs old and goes out side to play in snow

Cecil_and_Kain

ME86

Quote from: supermario156 on January 02, 2008, 08:11:15 AM
i know one thing i will never be too old lol 90 yrs old and goes out side to play in snow

lol hip fracture.

supermario156

old man voice: ohhh sonny i tink i broke meh hip

Cecil_and_Kain

supermario156

WhiteKnightWolf

I can remember back when I was 5 it actually snowed over night.  Everything looked so weird being dusted with white stuff.  I actually collected enough to make a snowball, but that was about it.  I never got to play in the snow so I don't really know how to help you.

extraz

well, if you go out with some friends and play in the snow thats fine, but going out by yourself would look kinda silly.

Jono2

no, but I never do, because it's always either too cold/the snow is too dry to do anything with it.

plus I live quite a ways from most of my friends.

does Snowmobiling count as playing in the snow? :P

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Cecil_and_Kain

Quote from: Jono2 on January 02, 2008, 08:26:42 AM
no, but I never do, because it's always either too cold/the snow is too dry to do anything with it.

plus I live quite a ways from most of my friends.

does Snowmobiling count as playing in the snow? :P
On a limited scale.