Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((He's ripped off from quite a few movies: Princess Bride, Lion King, etc.))

Kyle looked down, and then back up at Darkrai. "We need to get back to the plan itself, however."

((Psst! Tri!! I'm going to PM youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Sgt.Chilly

Name: Orion

Pokemon: Sableye

Sidenote:Unlike other sableye Orion is more of a dark green instead of dark violet

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Explorer

Moveset: Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Detect, Dig

Dislikes: pokemon who are talkative, apathetic, or cowardly

Favorite Food: Any berry thats Sweet.  loves sweet tasting berries.

Background: A deeply spiritual pokemon Orion believes there is a reason for everything.  He wanders from place to place seeking his purpose.  He easily picks up on  what others are thinking and he is not one to beat around the bush.

Ooc//Taking Lightning's advice I'll try to just roll with it when it comes to an introduction.

Ic// Deep in a thick forest somewhere a battle raged.

Orion leaped out of the way of an oncoming boulder.  A menacing Graveler grew irritated.  Orion spoke "Please calm down! I did not mean to trespass on your territory!"  but the Graveler would not hear any of it. "My home! Mine! Mine!" He tore another large rock from the ground  and chucked it at Orion.  Digging into the ground, Orion tunneled under the Graveler.  Orion burst from below Graveler and knocked him off his feet.  By the time Graveler got back up Orion's Shadow Ball was flying towards him.  The blast was dead on.  The Graveler fainted.

Orion sighed "I should leave before he gets a second wind."

Triforce_Luigi

((Yeah, but at least he's only ripping lines and the concept of dead people appearing in the clouds... So far. Oh, and RedMage, you're expected.))

"Yes, of course," said Darkrai. "That brilliant plan... I believe you already know the details?"

((Such subtlety sending a message. :P Anyway, would the Spear Pillar exist in this world?))

Light

"Of course," Kyle said, wandering throughout the area. "However, we'll have to act quickly if we want to break the bonds this year. The constant threat of time is breathing down our necks..."

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes," breathed Darkrai. "And it's only a matter of time before Lord Arceus intervenes."

Light

"Time, time, time..." Kyle leaned against a wall of the cave. "One of life's biggest challenges is to overcome the race against time."

Triforce_Luigi

"We cannot outrun time," said Darkrai wisely. "But we can control it. With Dialga."

Wolfpika

Quote from: Wolfpika on February 23, 2008, 06:08:23 PM
Already halfway and Spike tackled Trigger.

"STOP IT! IF THIS IS JUST TRYING TO BUG ME ABOUT KRISTAL, THEN YOUR DEAD!"

"Not exactly, just trying to see if your jealous."

"Of who? She's not with anybody!"

"Ozzy!"

Spike socked Trigger in the face and Trigger got a big round bruise on his cheek.

"Owww...."

"Will you shut up now?"

((Notice that a love triangle according to Trigger consists of Spike liking Kristal and is jealous of Ozzy. Spike thinks otherwise.))

Spike kicked Trigger to the side to wake him up.

"Wake up man, we gotta go."

Trigger stirred slowly and yawned.

"B-but..*yawns*...why?" Trigger asked sleepily.

"I had visit and a sign that we need to go."

"Where?"

"Lake Desire."

".......Lake Desire? Hate to burst your bubble but that place was drained years ago."

"No, not in my heart, it's still there."

"Huh? You ok Spike?" Trigger followed him anyway.

"We're going to bring Kristal along."

"Oh and I bet-"

"I DON'T...want to hear it." Spike half shouted, raising his fist in warning.

Soon, they packed supplies for their journey and headed into town.

"Hey, do you know where Kristal lives?" Spike asked the Kecleon.

"Umm yeah, she lives along River Street, big house can't miss it."

"Ok, thanks!"

((Lightning, what does Kristal's base look like?))

Light

"However, we need the power of Palkia as well if we want to go through with the plan," Kyle stated.

((Shh!!! Super Special Awesome plot is unfolding!! Anyway, it looks like a cylinderic house. By the way, in the RP, it's still night time. And you still haven't answered my question.))

Triforce_Luigi

"Yes, and the only place I can think of where we could find them is the Spear Pillar. In a place called Mt. Coronet," said Darkrai.

((Does that place exist in this dimension?))

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ozymandias went to his own small house. He was currently taking a nap on the couch.

Wolfpika

((Lightning I don't want to godmod, that's why I asked what does your base look like, I'll just post it looks whatever so I can continue on. just tell me what it looks like so I can edit it okay?))

Spike soon saw a huge base that was cylindar like. He walked up to the door and banged on it, shouting..

"Kristal? Hurry and get everything you need. We have to go."

Light

((@Tri:Sure, why not.

@Wolf: I told you what it looked like! A cylindrical house in our times!!))

Kyle nodded. "When will we be leaving?"

Kristal began to slowly wake up. I've been having these... weird dreams lately... She got up from her bed, and looked out her window. The sun was slowly beginning to rise, so she could guess that it was about six o'clock. Is all of it for real? Or not?

((Cookie to whoever gets that quote right!! ;D))

Triforce_Luigi

"As soon as possible," said Darkrai. "But perhaps you should rest first..."

Wolfpika

((Oh, sorry. and I have no clue...KH2?))

"Kristal!"

"I think she's gone Spike..." Trigger said.

"With a broken leg? I don't think so."

"Kristal!"

Light

((Sorry, wrong.))

Kyle shook his head. "We're on a race against time here. We have to get there as soon as possible. Let's leave in five minutes."

"Coming!!" Kristal walked down the stairs and prepared to answer the door when she noticed something. She was walking. Her leg was completely healed. What in the world...? She looked over at her left arm. It was still healing, but it looked a lot better.