News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

((If you had time to type that nonsense that no one really cares about, why didn't you use your time more wisely to actually reply?))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Nils_13

Ronin was walking down the street to Pokemon Square. He had his bag with him, which contained all of his personal belongings and emergency supplies.

"I wonder what adventures await me today...." he thought outloud as he passed a few stands.

darkmario

((wow lighting sword temper rising a bit huh .You know what im talking about :robotwink: ))
  Ace realized somewhat of what was going on inside that base and thought to himself, ''Yep he's in there alright,now how to get him out.Wait that one pokemon said something about a larvitar,i just need to wait for him.'' So then he shouted so that every one in the base could hear him."Well i guess he isnt there i'll leave now!''. Then he ran behind a nearby bush and just sat there,waiting for that larvitar((kind of a dumb plan doncha think?)),''Since im grass i could take him out! and when they come out to help , i can get Ozymandias out of there".

jnfs2014

Roy was coming back when he saw a figure behind a bush.
     " Hey," Roy shouted. " Who are you!?"

darkmario

((yay, this might be my first RP fight))

Ace was a little irritated that he could not stay hidden,but he then said to the larvitar,''I'ts none of your buisness, just tell your little friends to realese Ozymandias and there wont be much of a problem.'' But he saw that the larvitar was standing his ground((sorry if thats controling your character)) ,so he said,''Hey, its up to you get Ozymandias or get into a fight.''

Light

Kyle heard the ruckess outside. What the hell...? He walked outside, and saw the two Pokemon opposing each other. "Alright, just break it up before you get in a fight!" Kristal said, walking out as well, and closing the door. "Let's all just go home, and forget any of this ever happened."

darkmario

Ace was suprised when he saw another treecko,let alone seeing it telling him to ''just go home'' so he snaped,''Hey dont you boss me around i'll leave when you realese Ozymandias!''.Then he saw the treecko was with a pikachu , he then said to himself,''Okay 3 pokemon around , if i keep moving around i can make it into the base,but who knows how many pokemon could be in there. Mabey i should go home Ozymandias isnt worth it''.But he realized some thing,he then said without realizing
he was yelling,''Oh no if i dont get him he'll...he'll...i cant even say it! Okay, this goes against everything i beleive in but its better than faceing him!''. He got on his knees and said,''Please free Ozymandias, if i go back and Ozymandias isnt with me He'll.....He'll kill me!".But then he felt terrible pain in his head he new it, darkrai enterd his mind .The pain was so terrible he passed out.

((i got to go))

Nils_13

Ronin saw a comotion going on nearby.

"Excuse me, what's going on here?" he asked curiously.

Light

Kyle gazed at the insane Pokemon that had just collapsed, and Kristal turned to Ronin. "I... don't... really know." She turned her attention to the unconcious Treecko as well. So crazy... a Pokemon that looks like me, and is completely different. She pulled on the necklace around her neck that matched her brother's. At least I can tell myself apart by my reflection...

Avion-Finch

Name:Arcemedus(or Arc for short)

Pokemon:Growlithe

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Rescuer

Moveset:  Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Ice Fang, Bite

Dislikes: stupidity, ignorance

Favorite Food: whatever is spicy

Background: Arcemedus is a very smart pokemon, he even wears spectacles, he always thinks of the most strategic ways to approach something, and is known to be slightly mean to those who are ignorant to him.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

darkmario

Ace woke up,but he didn't realy wake up he was in a kind of dream state.''This place.....where am i....''.It was dark all around him,he could not see any thing but his own body but he suddenly heard a vioce so sinister,he knew it was darkrai,''So Ace,you thought i wouldnt find out?''.Ace was wondering how he did find out so he asked,''h-how did you find out?''.The voice just laughed and said,''You know that charizard in the square? he's not much of a fighter,but he is one of my greatest spys.He saw that you didnt try at all to fight those pokemon so he contacted me immediatly((dont know how though.....)).So you see i have spys everywhere fail me they will know and they will tell and one more thing if you ever........". But Ace couldnt hear the rest he was about to come tto he could already hear vioces.......

jnfs2014

(( LS, i rewrote when I said 'gotta go' and replaced it.))
   Lucas looked at Kristal.
" We have to be somewhere," he said. " DNA from my dad was found in the mountains."
    (( Avion, you may RP))

Light

Quote from: darkmario on January 29, 2008, 12:02:45 PM
    Ace woke up,but he didn't realy wake up he was in a kind of dream state.''This place.....where am i....''.It was dark all around him,he could not see any thing but his own body but he suddenly heard a vioce so sinister,he knew it was darkrai,''So Ace,you thought i wouldnt find out?''.Ace was wondering how he did find out so he asked,''h-how did you find out?''.The voice just laughed and said,''You know that charizard in the square? he's not much of a fighter,but he is one of my greatest spys.He saw that you didnt try at all to fight those pokemon so he contacted me immediatly((dont know how though.....)).So you see i have spys everywhere fail me they will know and they will tell and one more thing if you ever........". But Ace couldnt hear the rest he was about to come tto he could already hear vioces.......
((uhh... Godmodding? Darkrai is being controlled by someone else in the RP, or at least is supposed to. If he has not been chosen yet, then he should be controlled by the RP Master.))

"Your dad?" Kristal asked, somewhat puzzled. "Wait... you're a Riolu, so could your father be the legendary rescuer Lucario?"

jnfs2014

" Yes," Lucas replied. " He was my father, and I am his last son."
(( I am awarding Tri the role of Darkrai now))
" Do you need anything else," Lucas asked.

Light

A light seemed to go on in Kyle's head. "Wait a minute... I have an idea!" Kristal turned to face her older brother. "That Chimchar won't tell us anything, right? So, we can let him help Lucas find his father, and then his debt will be payed. Right?" Kristal opened her mouth to object, but then closed it.

"That's... actually a good idea." She turned to the Riolu. "What do you think?"

((Only do that if he wants to.))