News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

Spike was running against the mud wall, fighting off two Sandshrews.

"Ah! Bonerang!" Spike took his bone and tossed it at the Sandshrews. One of them was knocked down, but the other dodged it, and attacked with a mud-slap.

"Ow! Oh yeah, let's see you dodge this one armor face. Rollout!" Spike curled up into a ball, and with the speed of a Doduo, he charged the other Sandshrew. The Sandshrew didn't have time to move, Spike hit it with such force, it made an imprint in the mud wall.

"That'll teach you to never mess with Bone Heads." Spike ran along the mud wall, until he found an exit. He saw the sun and knew that he passed.

"Aw come on Makuhita, is that seriously the best you can throw at me?"

Makuhita was leaning on the door of his Dojo.

"Well, at least, for the Advanced Level, it looks like I'm going to have to hook you up in my Elite Class."

"Awesome! When can I-"

That was when Spike started to notice and hear a commotion nearby from the mountains.

"H-h-Hang on Makuhita, I'll be right back."

"Whatever kid."

Spike headed a trail that lead up the dusty hills and into the mountains. The level of noise coming from the commotion began to increase. That was when he noticed some signs of burnt trees and ground.

Is this from...a battle?

Spike headed more towards the noise until he found something he thought that he never would find in his entire life.

"*Gasps* Darkrai!"

Wolfpika

Spike watched on as he saw a Vulpix, Pupitar, and a Buizel trying to hold off against Darkrai and a Chimchar, Eletrike, and a Murkrow.

Maybe I should help them...

He made up his mind, and when the Chimchar charged the Pupitar, he jumped in and attempted an attack against the Chimchar with his bone stick.

"Hey, you ok Pupitar, or whatever your name is?"

Light

((Uhh... Wolf, we're in the mountains, in case you didn't read. Not a forrest. Btw, greetings from Disneyland! ;D))

Kristal nodded and began to run down the mountain. Good luck, Lucas... She came upon the fight, and the first thing she noticed was a large, dark creature. "Darkrai..." She whispered to herself, almost out of breath.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

((God-modding, WolfPika? You controlled my character by saying it hit.))

Wolfpika

((Oh crap, did I say that? I meant, attacked. I'll go edit that, I'm sorry!))

Light

Kristal turned to the Cubone. "Hey! Get to safety!" She shouted at Spike. She then turned to the battle at hand. "This is not good..."

Wolfpika

Quote from: LightningSword on February 09, 2008, 06:34:12 PM
((Uhh... Wolf, we're in the mountains, in case you didn't read. Not a forrest. Btw, greetings from Disneyland! ;D))

Kristal nodded and began to run down the mountain. Good luck, Lucas... She came upon the fight, and the first thing she noticed was a large, dark creature. "Darkrai..." She whispered to herself, almost out of breath.

((hey! how was disneyland lightning?))

inc//

"No! Not until I get the other Pokemon to safety. And when I get to taste some of Darkrai's blood..."

Light

((I'm still there, and it's fun.))

"No!" Kristal shouted, amazed by this Pokemon's insanity. "Darkrai is way too powerful! He'll crush you!"

Wolfpika

Spike ignored the Treecko, for he then saw Darkrai and shouted,

"DARKRAI! You have a debt to pay, A DEBT TO PAY TO THE LIFE OF MY FATHER YOU PIECE OF VERMIN!"

Spike got away from the Chimchar, and charged Darkrai, yelling,

"Bonerang!" Spike got his bone club and hurled it towards Darkrai.

Light

Wolfpika

"He killed my father, and now, I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Spike curled up and prepared for his rollout attack.

ooc// By the way, who controls Darkrai?

Light

Wolfpika

ooc//Dang it! Then I can't fight Darkrai a lot then!

inc// When Spike was done charging up his Rollout attack, he attacked the tree behind darkrai and the tree began to plummet towards Darkrai.

ooc//I"m going to let Tri catch up on all of this before I attack again.

jnfs2014

(( Darkrai is gone btw. Darkrai let Ozi, Fugue, and Maetoka handle us))

Wolfpika

((Well..........Oh crap! Well, I'll just say that I saw him, but then I ran away i think))

Spike saw that not one attack was affecting him.

Darn it! That treecko is right, I'm not ready yet...

Spike then saw a Riolu running away in the direction that Darkrai was headed.

Is Darkrai....after that Riolu?

Spike then met up with the Riolu.

"Listen, I don't know if you know, but that Darkrai is on your tail. I'll help you get out of these mountains quicker than on your own. I know these parts, so follow me if you wanna get away from Darkrai."