News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpika

"What the-" Spike just saw the tree, and using the last of his power, he used Mach Punch to obliterate the tree.

"Come on Kristal, you gotta get up." Spike then grasped her by the head and her body. He lifted her up and then started calling out.

"Ozzy? Ozzy!" Spike then started to head out nowhere in the blizzard.

"Don't die Kristal, please...don't die..."

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias thought he could make out Spike through the snow, and started running in that direction. He saw Kristal drenched in blood.

"What happened!?" he asked.

Light

Another ripping noise was heard, and a tree flew out of nowhere. It caught onto Kristal, and she was flung into the darkness. She landed inside a rocky cave a few feet away. More ripping noises could soon be heard, and trees were flying all over the place.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Triforce_Luigi

"WHAT THE HELL?!" yelled Ozymandias. He was about to inquire as to what was going on when a tree slammed into him, flinging him several feet away, barely conscious. "Ugh," he said, getting on all-fours. He crawled to the cave he saw Kristal get knocked into, but before he could enter and find her, a tree caught him by surprise and sent him away. His strength was spent by now, and he lost consciousness.

Wolfpika

"Kristal, no!" Spike tried to catch up to her when another tree flew in. Spike was now angry, very angry.

"WHAT'S GOING ON!?" Spike shouted as he smashed the tree with his Mach Punch.

((By the way, Mach Punch is his last move))

"Kristal? Ozzy?" Spike shouted across the howling blizzard.

Father...send me a sign...that you hear me....send me help...please...

"FATHER! HELP ME!"

((And here, this is where I'll make my other character..))

Name: Trigger

Pokemon: Ponyta

Rescuer or Darkrai lackey: Rescuer

Moveset: Stomp, Flame Wheel, Crunch

Likes: Running, talking to friends, hanging out with Spike, helping pokemon.

Dislikes: Anybody that threatens Spike, pokemon dying or getting hurt, and Darkrai.

Favorite Food: Rice Cakes, water, blizzard ice cream(cools him down)

Background: Trigger is Spike's childhood friend and took care of Spike when he became an orphan. After when Spike left to take a house of his own, Trigger visited him often, teaming up in Makuhita's Gym. Trigger now tries to not only help pokemon, but to find the famed Lucario.

jnfs2014

Wolfpika

The winds started to howl more, and then, Spike began to see the light Kristal was after.

I'm going crazy.....wait a minute...that's no light!

The light was starting to appear more...red..with a horse head coming out of it.

No way....

"Trigger?!"

"Spike?! What are you doing out here?"

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 16, 2008, 06:40:22 AM
(( Why are trees falling?))
((Blizzard, and harsh winds. And Wolf, that wasn't the light Kristal was after. It was something else. And Tri, where is Ozymandias? Is he unconcious in the cave, or where?))

jnfs2014

Lucas, Lucario, and Roy were trying hard to not freeze.
  " Something is causing this," Lucas thought.

Triforce_Luigi

Quote from: LightningSword on February 16, 2008, 10:53:43 AM
Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 16, 2008, 06:40:22 AM
(( Why are trees falling?))
((Blizzard, and harsh winds. And Wolf, that wasn't the light Kristal was after. It was something else. And Tri, where is Ozymandias? Is he unconcious in the cave, or where?))
((He'd be lying in the snow a few feet from the cave, getting buried by snow.))

Light

Kristal slowly opened her eyes. She saw the raging winds and howling snow outside of a cave she was in. Trees were flying all over the place, and she saw one heading straight for an unconcious Chimchar. Ozymandias. Kristal gasped, and tried to raise her blood drenched left arm, but nothing happened. Her left side was completely numb. She raised her right arm, and shot a vine towards Ozymandias, and tried to get a grasp on him.

Triforce_Luigi

Ozymandias lay limp. He woke up when he thought he felt something grasping him. He tried to move, but it hurt too much. He saw the tree heading towards him and groaned. He tried to look at what was grasping him and saw it was Kristal's vine. At least she's alive, he thought grimly.

Light

Kristal's vine caught Ozymandias by the waist. She was about to haul him back, when the tree came at him. I'm too late!! However, the tree made an unexpected turn in the way it was moving, and flew directly over the Chimchar. Kristal sighed in relief, and proceeded in bringing him into the cave. Where is that Cubone?

Triforce_Luigi

That was close. thought Ozymandias as he was dragged into the cave.

"Thanks," he said when he was safely inside.

Wolfpika

((Sorry lightning, I'll edit that.))

"Trigger! Thank goodness your here!"

"What's going on Spike?"

Wolf explained quickly everything that happened.

"And now there near that cave over there. One's limp and the other one is half soaked in blood."

"Alright, hop on!" Spike rode Trigger until they got to the cave. It was black, so they couldn't see.

"Here, hold out your club." Spike gave it to Trigger and he lit it.

"Kristal, Ozzy?"