News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Darkrai's Plot: A Pokemon Role Play: Signups Open!!!!!!!

Started by jnfs2014, January 15, 2008, 05:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

(( Did someone approve Trigger? I didn't.))

Lucario looked pale. " I'm going home," he said," i'm tired."
  Lucas smiled. " Go ahead, Dad," he replied.
          Lucario then ran into Pokemon Square.
   " Kristal, Ozimandias!" Lucas yelled," where are you guys!?"

Light

((I didn't either. Wolf just made him magically appear, claiming he was the light Kristal saw earlier, which it wasn't. I'm the only one who truly knows... mwahahaha!!!))
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

jnfs2014

(( I am never online so I do not know. LS, did you approve Trigger?))

Light

((Yes... no, wait, no... wait... meh. I don't care. You decide.))

jnfs2014

(( I'll approve it anyways. Now please post so we can get on with it. I called your name.))

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 16, 2008, 05:18:49 PM
(( I'll approve it anyways. Now please post so we can get on with it. I called your name.))
((...Do you even know where we are?))

jnfs2014

(( It doesn't matter. I called your name. btw, where are we?))

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 16, 2008, 05:21:55 PM
(( It doesn't matter. I called your name. btw, where are we?))
((Exactly. See? It does matter. Anyway, Kristal, Ozymandias, Spike, and Trigger are all trapped in an unknown cave at an undisclosed location on the mountain we were on. A large blizzard erupted, and we went into the cave, which got covered in trees. Kristal has a broken arm that was bleeding severely, Ozymandias has a few broken ribs, and the other two are fine.

Also, Kyle has made a deal with Darkrai. What that deal is, no one knows... no one, except me, that is...))

jnfs2014

(( I'm sorry. Do you think Lucas's call is loud enough to reach you guys?))

Light

((Hell no! Like I said, they are still IN THE MOUNTAINS!! They have about three to four feet of rubble between them and the outside world, and they are in an undisclosed location.))

jnfs2014

(( Ok.))

Lucas gave up and started walking. " Roy, let's go home and get some sleep."
      " Right," Roy replied, walking beside him.

Wolfpika

"Now you know. But hey, your lucky you got a brother looking out for ya. All I got is Trigger, and him only." Spike noticed he had tears. He quickly wiped them away.

"I'm sorry. So what were you doing in the forest? Looking for somebody?"

Light

"Forest?" Kristal asked. She then remembered the place where there were trees in the mountains. "Yeah, we were looking for a Riolu's father."

((Please delete your double post.))

Wolfpika

((Nobody approved him? I thought Jneed did in PM?  ???? Oh well, sorry about that guys, and I deleted the double post.))

"You mean, you were looking for Lucario, thee famed Lucario? Heh, Trigger was looking for him too.  He thought he could help us destroy Darkrai."

Trigger came back with some oran berries.

"I found these in the dungeon, and also this." Trigger dropped a bag filled with contents. 15 Silver spikes, 10 gravelrocks, and two discs that were colored one red, and one green.

"TMs......." Spike said softly.

"One's Grass Knot and the other is Fire Punch." Trigger added.

"Well, do you guys want to learn them? I don't know about if I want Fire Punch and I can't learn Grass Knot." Spike commented.

Light

"Hmm..." Kristal looked down at the two technical machines. I know I'll be able to learn Grass Knot, but I'm not sure if I want that move so much... Fire Punch would definitely help, but it might work in Ozzy's favor better...