News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Downloadable Characters possiblity (Could be spoilers, dunno)

Started by tollhouse2006, February 18, 2008, 04:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think are the chances for downloadable characters?

Likely
3 (9.4%)
Possible
9 (28.1%)
I don't know
3 (9.4%)
Not likely
11 (34.4%)
Impossible
6 (18.8%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: March 08, 2008, 04:03:46 PM

tollhouse2006

I know it's sort of pathetic not giving up on your wanted characters since the full roster's been leaked in all, but there were rumors by the end of this week saying Mewtwo and Roy could be announced as bonus characters for English and other versions of Brawl.  But in Japan, they will be released as downloadables.  Also, since Sakurai said this was the last smash than what's Nintendo gonna do with the franchise?  They can't make a new game from scratch right?  They're not Sakurai.  Brawl's perfect in almost everyway but really the only way to improve it is to add more characters.  What are your thoughts on downloadable characters and their possibilty.   
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Tupin

The Wii can't handle it without a HDD.

And Nintendo thinks your Wii is a fridge.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Macawmoses

I believe it would be great if the Wii supported it, but it doesn't.

tollhouse2006

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 04:06:59 PM
Really?  Well, than that would mean Mewtwo and Ro don't have a chance than.  I'm not locking the topic, though.  There's too much locked topics as it is.  This could be a good conversation anyway.

Macawmoses

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 18, 2008, 04:10:29 PM
Really?  Well, than that would mean Mewtwo and Ro don't have a chance than.  I'm not locking the topic, though.  There's too much locked topics as it is.  This could be a good conversation anyway.
Without you answering, and me sounding patronizing, why do you think there are so many locked topics? Read first 3 words again.

Also, I believe it would be GREAT to have them both back, but then people would start whining that there are more clones :D

tollhouse2006

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 04:11:56 PM
Really?  Well, than that would mean Mewtwo and Ro don't have a chance than.  I'm not locking the topic, though.  There's too much locked topics as it is.  This could be a good conversation anyway.
Without you answering, and me sounding patronizing, why do you think there are so many locked topics? Read first 3 words again.

Also, I believe it would be GREAT to have them both back, but then people would start whining that there are more clones :D
Good point about the locked topics.  I'm sure people would rather have more characters though.

Macawmoses

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 18, 2008, 04:15:21 PM

Also, I believe it would be GREAT to have them both back, but then people would start b***ing that there are more clones :D
Good point about the locked topics.  I'm sure people would rather have more characters though.
We find faults in everything though. I assure you, if Roy and Mewtwo are in, all we are going to here about is that we are getting clones. We are so demanding! :D

tollhouse2006

Quote from: mackormoses on February 18, 2008, 04:18:08 PM

Also, I believe it would be GREAT to have them both back, but then people would start b***ing that there are more clones :D
We find faults in everything though. I assure you, if Roy and Mewtwo are in, all we are going to here about is that we are getting clones. We are so demanding! :D
Is Mewtwo much of clone from Lucario?

Tupin

But what if people like Animal Crosser and Geno are downloadable?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Apollo

it would be the best feature of smash
since it might be the last it would be a great idea
it would keep sales up for years

David2314

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on February 18, 2008, 04:25:34 PM

Is Mewtwo much of clone from Lucario?
No, people are just saying that he replaced Mewtwo, but then I say PT replaced Pichu.

Joeofmars

I want that rumor to be true, but don't believe it.

I REALLY want it to be true though.  :(