News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Perfection Incarnate: A Kingdom Hearts RP

Started by Dr.Hobo2, April 05, 2008, 03:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triforce_Luigi

((Person, it is a locked door. You  have a magic giant key. It shouldnt be hard to figure out.))

Sora and Ienzo followed him.

Max Headroom

((Well why didn't anyone say so?))

I wish I had a magic key..... Mira thought, forgetting about his keyblade. Eh, screw it. I'm going to play some Kingdom Hearts. Oh right! "Open says me!" Mira said, as he took out his keyblade.
[move][/move]

Joeofmars

(( Aaaw, please! I have a cool storyline with him! Unless you had something planned, It will make the story more interesting! Please let me control him, I wont do anything stupid! If I do anything you don't like, you can take the control from me! ))

Dr.Hobo2

Quote from: Joeofmars on April 07, 2008, 04:43:48 PM
(( Aaaw, please! I have a cool storyline with him! Unless you had something planned, It will make the story more interesting! Please let me control him, I wont do anything stupid! If I do anything you don't like, you can take the control from me! ))

((Guess what, you've already done that. :) I didn't like the fact that you took control and it sort of enrages me that you would want to take over what I planned to be my second character. :) But don't worry, maybe if I get into a better mood, you can just go ahead and PM me your storyline and if I like it, then I might use it. ;D))

"Alright, so Sora, do you see the train that'll take us to Yen Sid?" Benvolio asked Sora.

Triforce_Luigi

"Yeah, that one," said Sora, pointing to the appropriate train.

Max Headroom

"..." Mira started attack the door with his keyblade.
[move][/move]

Dr.Hobo2

"Alright then." Benvolio says walking over to the train Sora pointed at. "Let's go."

Triforce_Luigi

Dr.Hobo2

Benvolio walked into the train and sat down. I don't know why but I feel like Perfection Incarnate is close to where we are...But I know very well that he can't track me imediately after I move to another world...

Triforce_Luigi

Sora and Ienzo sat, and Ienzo promptly fell asleep.

Dr.Hobo2

"So Sora..." Benvolio started. "Have you heard of Perfection Incarnate before you met me?"

Wolfpika

((sorry for not responding tri, but I got an eletric guitar! yay! it's so shiny! we'll just say it ended in a draw.))

"Wait Sora!" Johnny ran up to where Sora was and found him talking to another guy.

"Sora, who's this?" Riku asked, obviously he had followed Johnny.

Triforce_Luigi

"No, this is the first mention of him to me," replied Sora.

Dr.Hobo2

"Yes, he was the incarnation we were talking about back at Destiny Islands." Benvolio started. We're going to need to go back to Destiny Islands to get the other keyblade weilders... "I just hope we can gain the power to stop him."

Triforce_Luigi

((So Riku walked up to them. On a train. In another world.))
"I see," replied Sora.