Main Menu

Worst Sonic game?

Started by Tupin, May 04, 2008, 01:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Quote from: Bonepowder on June 27, 2008, 06:02:01 AM
Am I the only one who hated Silver from sonic 06? Not only does SEGA throw in another new character but they give him a story.
Hello...me and TH have only been arguing that game this entire time. Silver is like Raiden from MGS2....whiney, annoying, uesless, and needed to die. At least they fixed Raiden, but Silver is beyond saving

Playat

Shadow the hedgehog- why the f*** shadow using guns and driving vechicles, Sega? He's the ultimate life form. This game totally ruined shadow's image as being the ultimate life form. Horrible camera and the story was kinda lame

Sonic 2006- everything except for Sonic story sucked.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on June 27, 2008, 06:04:54 AM
Am I the only one who hated Silver from sonic 06? Not only does SEGA throw in another new character but they give him a story.
Hello...me and TH have only been arguing that game this entire time. Silver is like Raiden from MGS2....whiney, annoying, uesless, and needed to die. At least they fixed Raiden, but Silver is beyond saving

I guess you get annoyed WAY too easily.
Raiden was cool. Even in MGS2.

How was he whiney?
I never heard him whine in the game.....

plus, he kicked Solidus' ass.

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Nayrman

Quote from: Triforceman22 on June 29, 2008, 06:17:49 AM

How was he whiney?

Because he didn't know how to do poop and everything he did was kinda dumb. Why couldn't they have just let us use Snake the ENTIRE game?
I don't get annoyed too easily, you just love anything developers will give you...even the crap stuff...

DSWiiMaster42

He's OK. And he didn't appear in '06 first, he first appeared in Rivals. I used to hate him at first, but now I'm starting to like it.

I just despise Silver's voice though. He sounds like a complete nerd.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Nayrman

Quote from: DSWiiMaster42 on June 29, 2008, 02:39:58 PM
He's OK. And he didn't appear in '06 first, he first appeared in Rivals. I used to hate him at first, but now I'm starting to like it.

06 was first. He appeared in Secret Rings in the multiplayer after that followed by Rivals2 on the PSP

Allegretto

Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 02:43:53 PM

06 was first. He appeared in Secret Rings in the multiplayer after that followed by Rivals2 on the PSP
I adore silver...Silver is my favorite character

Still #1 Tails, #2 Sonic, #3 Silver FTW

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Allegretto on June 29, 2008, 07:27:02 PM

He's the most naive character ever, anybody can trick Silver into something stupid, if somebody tells him that the Iblis Trigger can be adverted by causing the Third Wolrd War he will most likely do it for the sake of the "future" if we have one after that one. :D

Allegretto

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 29, 2008, 08:30:27 PM
Quote from: Allegretto on June 29, 2008, 07:27:02 PM

He's the most naive character ever, anybody can trick Silver into something stupid, if somebody tells him that the Iblis Trigger can be adverted by causing the Third Wolrd War he will most likely do it for the sake of the "future" if we have one after that one. :D
Telekenises FTW

Tails still owns everyone tho ;)

captainjacksparrow

How was he whiney?

agreed. Alsohow many people do you know can fight of 25 or 15 metal gear rays?

DSWiiMaster42

I thought Rivals was released first, because I remember getting a Best Buy flyer in the mail that advertised Rivals, and then a few weeks later I got one that advertised '06.

Thanks to mackormoses for this badass sig!

SSBB friend code:1719-2939-0479
Characters I use: Ike (mostly), Sonic, or Captain Falcon
If you want to battle, please PM me.

Xbox Live gamercard: SegaSonic127

YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Slashrulez724 (my old account got deleted)

Silverhawk79

Nayrman

Quote from: captainjacksparrow on June 30, 2008, 06:13:34 AM

How was he whiney?

agreed. Alsohow many people do you know can fight of 25 or 15 metal gear rays?
If you're talking about MGS4 stuff, they're GEKKOS, not Metal Gears.
Secondly, he's fine in MGS4, but sucks in MGS2. play the game and you'll know why.

At least Silver and I are in agreement the worst is Sonic 06...We don't need anymore spikey hedgehogs...or any more characters to begin with X_X:;;

Tupin

If Sega continues to do the stuff they are doing now, I would just rather have the entire series die than them attempt another revival.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Nayrman on June 29, 2008, 06:31:57 AM

How was he whiney?

Because he didn't know how to do poop and everything he did was kinda dumb. Why couldn't they have just let us use Snake the ENTIRE game?
I don't get annoyed too easily, you just love anything developers will give you...even the crap stuff...

um...no.

I only stated that I also liked Raiden in MGS2...
So I guess that automatically means that I love everything developers give me in games.
There are many things I don't like that developers put in.

in any case.

It's my opinion.

so meh.  >:/

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!