News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X_Hero

"Yeah... But first, we need to get Abra to Alakazam." Gyatsu said as he looked around the Pokemon Square.

Light

The three Pokemon came out of the sphere just inside of Pokemon Square. Alakazam was waiting for them. "Well done." He said, smiling. "It seems you have succeeded in your first Rescue Mission. I can now call Team Koorikaze an official Rescue Team."

The Abra looked up at the two older Pokemon. "Thank you, again!" He said, greatfully. "This isn't much, but I hope you can use it well." He handed Gyatsu an Escape Orb. "It's an Escape Orb. I would have used it myself, but I was trapped so that I couldn't reach it. Anyway, I better get going. Good luck on being a new Rescue Team!" He and Alakazam teleported away.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"Heh... Well, let's head back to the base, Ryaku." Gyatsu said as he was still holding his shoulder.

Nils_13

"Alright..... I'll fix your shoulder when we get back..." he smiled slightly.

X_Hero

"Thanks..." Gyatsu said to him as they began walking back towards the base.

"Well... That was a good mission." Gyatsu thought silently to himself. "Still... No clues to who I might be, yet... Oh, well..."

Light

Alakazam quickly teleported inside the base of Team Koorikaze, left the reward Poke, and left again.

jnfs2014

Light

Nils_13

When they got to the base, there was a bag of Pokè on the doorstep.

"Look.... It's our payment for the resuce mission..." Ryaku said, picking it up and carrying it inside. He sat it on the table and walked over to his bag. He pulled out some gauze.

"Alright... Let's heal that shoulder.... Ryaku wrapped the gauze around Gyatsu's shoulder and tied it. He got a bag from under the cabinet and filled it full of ice and sat it on Gyatsu's shoulder.

X_Hero

As they walked up to the base door, Gyatsu looked in he door's window and saw the money on the table.

"I see that Alakazam has already left us our reward money..." Gyatsu said as he opened the door.

Light

X_Hero

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on January 25, 2008, 06:53:52 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on January 25, 2008, 06:49:33 PM
((LOL @ conflicting posts. xD))
((yeah... somehow, I ALWAYS end up posting late... XD))
((XD I hate it when that happens. Luckily, I have the thing that tells me when someone replied already on. Btw, J, you're free to RP. Good luck.))

jnfs2014

(( ok. Thanks LS. btw: Do you have any Exploration Jobs for me?))

X_Hero