News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nils_13

"It's.... nothing... I just zoned out is all." he replied as he quit looking at him and turned to Gyatsu.

"Say, Gyatsu... You don't have another pair of those goggles do you?" he asked.

Light

Quote from: X_Hero on January 27, 2008, 05:19:44 PM
"Hmm... He must've gone through a lot then..." Gyatsu thought to himself. Then his thoughts went to Mori's violin. Gyatsu suddenly remembered another song. He remembered that in it, there was an interesting violin section.

((This is the song he's thinking of. :P))
((Too bad we don't have a drum player and a bassist. ::)))

Mori nodded at Ryaku's statement. "Ok..." He said, and continued to lay things out.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

"Oh, right, I do." Gyatsu said as he went over to a shelf. He reached up his paw and rubbed around a high shelf until he found another pair. "Here." He handed the goggles to Mori.

Light

"Thanks." He said, taking the goggles in his hand. He put them on so that the lens rested just above his eyes. He preferred that nothing clouded his vision.

X_Hero

Light

Nils_13

Ryaku dug through his bag for several minutes after Gyatsu handed Mori the goggles.

"Here they are...." Ryaku said as he pulled out a little case. He opened and inside were two white bandanas. He pulled one out and handed it to Mori.

Light

"Thanks, again!" Mori said cheerfully, accepting the scarf. He put it around his neck. "So, am I officially part of the team now?"

((Notice: Arc list up on the first page.))

Nils_13

Light

"Wow, I sure am glad to finally be part of a Rescue Team!" Mori exclaimed. He began to put the goggles and scarf into his bag. "But I think I'll got to sleep soon. Oh, and don't worry; I know a bit of foreign languages myself." He added with a wink at Ryaku.

Nils_13

Ryaku was a little shocked to hear someone else knew a foreign language, especially his, "That's awesome...." he said, keeping his composure.

X_Hero

"Well, I'll head to bed... So see you two in the morning." Gyatsu said as he began walking upstairs with is guitar. "Night..."

Nils_13

"Good night, Gyatsu." Ryaku said before the Riolu was out of sight.

Light

"Yeah, I think I'll hit the hay as well." Mori said, plopping down on the mattress. "G'night." He said, closing his eyes.

X_Hero

((I think now would be a good time to start the morning sequence. ;D))