News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

New World ~ A Semi-lit Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Roleplay. (Open)

Started by Light, October 02, 2007, 06:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light

Mori nodded. "If the others are in, so am I." Rakuro sighed in relief.

"Thank you, so much." He said, smiling in gratitude. "Let's get going." He began walking out of the forrest.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

X_Hero

Gyatsu began to follow him. He had the feeling that some sort of mission was now coming.

Light

Rakuro emerged from the trees, and Mori followed. They then began to proceed towards the area the would eat lunch, and talk about the mystery behind Shane.

Nils_13

Ryaku followed, silently contemplating the events that had just happened in his head. It was like a dream.

Light

They eventually made it to the restaurant, and were seated in a booth in a far corner of the vicinity. After they had been seated, a Clefairy walked up to the four. "What would you like to drink, today?" She asked politely. It was clear that she was their waitress.

"I'll have water, please." Rakuro said.

Nils_13

Light

"I'll have tea, as well." Mori said as the Clefairy scribbled their orders on her notepad. She turned to Gyatsu.

"And you?"

X_Hero

"I'll also have tea, thanks." Gyatsu said. He still had a small bit of dirt in his fur, but it wasn't really noticeable.

Light

The Clefairy nodded. "I'll be right back out with those." She said with a smile. As she left, Rakuro began to talk.

"As you know, Shane is a Gengar. However, back on the island we came from, he was a Haunter. I guess that during our voyage, he evolved. Shane originally wanted to be in our band, but we declined his offer. We already had four people in our band, and we had signed a record deal. We didn't want to hurt his feelings, or anything; it just wasn't possible at the time." Rakuro stopped momentarily as the Clefairy brought the drinks, and set them across the table.

"Do you know what you'd like to eat, or should I come back a little later?" She asked.

jnfs2014

X_Hero

"I'll still need a moment to decide." Gyatsu replied to the Clefairy.

Light

Quote from: JNeedForSpeed2014 on February 02, 2008, 10:12:26 AM
(( Do I have to wait for Tri??))
((No. He's waiting for you, since the last post in your scene was "Well obviously," said Fugue. ))

The Clefairy nodded, and walked away. Rakuro began to speak again. "Ever since that happened, Shane has been trying to get revenge on us for ruining his hopes. I know I'd be depressed if that happened to me, but he's literally trying to kill us! Something makes me feel that we're not the only ones that made Shane like this...

"What's more is that Shane usually gets others to do the dirty work for him. It's odd to see him try to attack me, like what just happened. Heh, I guess he didn't expect you three to be thrown into the mixture." He finished with a chuckle.

jnfs2014

" Ok then," Charcoal replied," Let's pick up some supplies," he added, walking.

Triforce_Luigi

jnfs2014

(( Do you have any missions???))
 " 3 Oran berries and 2 Apples, please," Charcoal said when they got to the Keckleon shop.