Main Menu

Leaving your country of origin.

Started by Tupin, January 27, 2009, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Have you ever left the country you were born in? If so, where and how many times?

I personally have been to the Bahamas and Mexico, both on vacation. My family really wants to go somewhere in Europe, but it's so expensive. >_>

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Jono2

I've been to Mexico twice, to Aruba once (north of south america), and to Europe once.

Oh, also

I've been to Minneapolis (8 intercourse ing hours away) like... 5 times now, i think, I've been to Bemidji once, Grand Forks once, Florida 3 times, Hawaii once, and Warroad (the original hockey town USA) once.

Can't remember other times I've been out of Canada, I think that's it.  Might have been on the opposite side of Niagara as a baby.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Lotos

I've been to Canada and Grand Cayman/Cozumel, Mexico/Jamaica

PsychoYoshi

I have yet to go outside the US, although my may teach English in Japan for a couple years if I can't accrue the necessary funding for grad school.

Marmalade

Never because I'm a cheap ninny who won't spend more than $5 on a plane ticket. Nor do I want to travel in a car for more than 15 hours.

Macawmoses

I've been to Mexico and the United States. The US somewhat extensively, Mexico in one of those fruity resorts.

I've been all over Canada, though. But yeah....I don't go too far.

ThePowerOfOne

Mexico, like a thousand times. Canada once, just for the falls. Europe on a cruise. Aaand... A few others I can't remember.

I love to travel :3

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Totla

I've never even been out of my timezone. >_>

Zovistograt

Quote from: Totla on January 28, 2009, 04:13:27 AM
I've never even been out of my timezone. >_>
This.

My friends and I are planning a grand reunion/trip to Japan in two years or so.  I also want to visit Europe in some way I suppose.  Especially the UK.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Commander Awesome

SkyMyl

Been to Kentucky thrice, Illinois once, Florida once, Conneticut once, and Puerto Rico...once, I think.

I was dragged along on all of these trips minus Florida. >_>

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Marmalade on January 27, 2009, 11:38:45 PM
Never because I'm a cheap ninny who won't spend more than $5 on a plane ticket. Nor do I want to travel in a car for more than 15 hours.
Same, long car trips suck hard. Ever had to drive from Wisconsin to Missouri in one day in a cramped Ford Explorer? WELL I HAVE.

Gwen Khan

Spud

I've been to the US a few times, Dominican Republic once, and I've been to Greece once. I might go again this year but I'm not sure if I want to.