When are you getting this game?

The day of the release
Later
Never
What is this game, anyway?

Nayrman

Quote from: Qsmash on January 23, 2010, 01:52:48 PM
Yes
It's like one of those things you can't believe until you see it happen. Like before Smash bros., I couldn't think of what kind of fighting style the Capt. would have.
and captain falcon turned out to be one of the most epic wins of all time.
Besides, if Tatsunoko and Capcom wanted to release this internationally, Speed would've been a must... at least logically speaking. yea the Gatchaman are great and all, but no one under 30 or a non-anime guy would recognize them. At least Speed had the name value.

Again, Roll and Frank West. I'm sure they could come up with SOMETHING for Speed (I know that's not his "real" name but it's easier to refer to him as that).

Also, the director said that they could release a few characters for DLC if the game sells well enough. If it gets sales in the US, I'm sure Tatsunoko would change their tune rather quickly about that.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on January 23, 2010, 03:01:34 PM
and captain falcon turned out to be one of the most epic wins of all time.
Besides, if Tatsunoko and Capcom wanted to release this internationally, Speed would've been a must... at least logically speaking. yea the Gatchaman are great and all, but no one under 30 or a non-anime guy would recognize them. At least Speed had the name value.

Again, Roll and Frank West. I'm sure they could come up with SOMETHING for Speed (I know that's not his "real" name but it's easier to refer to him as that).

Also, the director said that they could release a few characters for DLC if the game sells well enough. If it gets sales in the US, I'm sure Tatsunoko would change their tune rather quickly about that.
Based on the joystick selling out crazy fast before the game even dropped, I'd say we could have a game changer with T vs. C. I'm quite positive it'll sell high amounts...and if we're that lucky, I think DLC would be great. But what I'd like them to do is promise DLC to push sales...not the other way around.

Cornwad

I managed to get the last stick in the area the other day. It's pretty good for only $80. Apparently Gold Lightan is really bad, but he sure looks fun to play as. Can't wait to pick this up on Tuesday. 

Zero

I plan on getting this on tuesday. This is my first Wii game purchase since Mario Galaxy, MP3, or Brawl, I can't even remember lol.

Gamree

Getting the game on the day of release, playing it on the TvC Arcade Stick until I pass out from exhaustion or have a seizure due to its pure awesomeness, and then I'm putting up vids of it on my Youtube channel when I regain consciousness.  Oh yeah, I have this all planned out.   :D

Light

Does it have online capabilities? If so, then I might be tempted to get it. It looks pretty decent.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

SkyMyl

Quote from: Light on January 25, 2010, 12:09:00 AM
Does it have online capabilities? If so, then I might be tempted to get it. It looks pretty decent.
Yes it does.

Actually, I think I'll buy it regardless of a 30% functioning Wii.

DededeCloneChris

I've got the game. I'm impressed at how this game turned out to be. At first, I attacked like crazy because I didn't understand the buttons. Once I actually looked at the manual, it became easier to play.

Did anyone else get it yet?

Qsmash

Couldn't get it on release like I planned because of school, but I'll try this weekend.

Cornwad

I got it. I love the Engrish. I'm having a lot of fun online with GOOOOOLD LIGHTAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!

Zero

Got it. It's pretty good, actually. I can't wait to unlock Zero.

X-3

It wasn't even shipped to the store I checked, apparently. Going to try looking around later.

Gamree

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 26, 2010, 06:05:13 PM
I've got the game. I'm impressed at how this game turned out to be. At first, I attacked like crazy because I didn't understand the buttons. Once I actually looked at the manual, it became easier to play.

Did anyone else get it yet?
Rofl,pretty much did the exact same thing.  Normally I always read the manual before playing a game, but UPS delivered the game to me really late at night and I was too excited to bother with reading, so I just dove in head first (and of course face-planted).  It's an awesome game once you get the basic controls down and begin to learn how to pull off combos and more advanced techs.   :)

Haven't tried online quite yet, so I'll probably give that a go here in a few days once I've unlocked everything and get more comfortable with the game.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Anyone have any tips on countering PTX? I've been playing online and I've played at least ten matches, and every single one of my opponents used PTX. His Hyper Combos do insane damage and break through your guard, so there really isn't much you can do considering the faggots just spam the HCs.