Started by DededeCloneChris, January 22, 2010, 03:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

When are you getting this game?

The day of the release
Later
Never
What is this game, anyway?

Cornwad

I'm liking Yatterman. I would use Doronjo but I don't have the patience to figure out how to use her henchmen properly. I added you to my friend roster if you ever want a match Chris.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on January 30, 2010, 09:35:59 PM
I'm liking Yatterman. I would use Doronjo but I don't have the patience to figure out how to use her henchmen properly. I added you to my friend roster if you ever want a match Chris.
Oh, okay. I need to start filling my list.

Please do give me your FC.

Cornwad

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 30, 2010, 10:00:40 PM
Oh, okay. I need to start filling my list.

Please do give me your FC.
3910-8922-8255

Macawmoses

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 30, 2010, 11:51:53 PM
Want to play against me later?
Maybe sometime tomorrow? I can't make any promises about the internet connection I have right now, but it should be better in the morning.

Qsmash

I hear Fronk Weest and Beautiful Joseph are the ultimate bros in this game.

Also, I still haven't gotten it yet...

Cornwad

I've only played one giant robot in my whole online career. What really annoys me is Tekkaman Blade and Zero spammers. Much more annoying than giant robots.

DededeCloneChris

Cornwad

Can't argue with that. Karas is easily just as bad, but at least he can't just sit on the edge of the stage and fire projectiles at you all day like Zero or Tekkaman can.

You're online. We should fight each other.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Cornwad on January 31, 2010, 04:06:22 PM
Can't argue with that. Karas is easily just as bad, but at least he can't just sit on the edge of the stage and fire projectiles at you all day like Zero or Tekkaman can.

You're online. We should fight each other.
I'm trying to, but I'm always being kicked out. It doesn't happen with other people.

Nayrman

Just started playing, unlocked all of the characters. I like playing as Joe the Condor and Zero the most but I'm not really going to be playing this seriously like I do smash. Besides, I can't really even get online here so meh.

Cornwad

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on January 31, 2010, 04:10:05 PM
I'm trying to, but I'm always being kicked out. It doesn't happen with other people.
I just got an error for sitting in the friend battle screen too long. It says I have an invite, so right now I'm searching for your game. We can try again later I guess.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Nayrman on January 31, 2010, 04:11:04 PM
Just started playing, unlocked all of the characters. I like playing as Joe the Condor and Zero the most but I'm not really going to be playing this seriously like I do smash. Besides, I can't really even get online here so meh.
I plan on playing this more seriously once I'm done my gaming back catalogue. It is pretty fun.

Cornwad

I'm having more fun with this than I did with Brawl. It doesn't have as much extra stuff and the music isn't as good, but the creators weren't trying to sabotage its competitiveness and the online actually works.