News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

A message to you nine year olds.

Started by Kuro Tsuwamono, September 24, 2007, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kuro Tsuwamono

You need to stop complaining. The admins have spend $400 on the server of this website, and continue to pay $40 a month. That is a lot of money. But that still isn't enough for you.

You really think after spending so much money on this website they aren't going to fix all the loose ends? Yes, they didn't put up the icon poops yet. But who gives a darn? They are busy working on bigger projects. Just to please all of you.

But that still isn't enough for you.

I wonder how many of you complaining would have spent such amount of money, and devote their time on making the servers work. And making the rules. And all the trinkets in the ACP. What else do they do? I don't know, ask a mod or admin.

But that is still not enough for you. They are patronizing just so you can sit on your lazy butts and complain that they aren't doing their job, which they do voluntarily; perfectly. They are people too, just like you. Show some respect, and stop making their work harder for them. I know Phantom123, mod of this site and an old friend of mine, is working his ass off right now, deleting retarded posts of you bigoted, senseless idiots. He can barely talk to me on AIM now.

But you still don't care.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just telling you why you're being stupid.

Riosan

[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Kingoftherings

Sure the site is a little slow today, but I do agree, its only the first day.  :P

Totla

In other words: it's just like NSider was.
Except this one is smaller, easier to manage, costs less, etc. It also seems that the NOA's could take whining and criticizism better.
Also, it's funny because some of the same people who kept criticizing NSider are being criticized themselves, and they're not taking it so good.

RedRaider

[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** Mystic has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

SkulltulaX

Quote from: Kuro Tsuwamono on September 24, 2007, 04:19:31 PM
You need to stop complaining. The admins have spend $400 on the server of this website, and continue to pay $40 a month. That is a lot of money. But that still isn't enough for you.

You really think after spending so much money on this website they aren't going to fix all the loose ends? Yes, they didn't put up the icon poops yet. But who gives a darn? They are busy working on bigger projects. Just to please all of you.

But that still isn't enough for you.

I wonder how many of you complaining would have spent such amount of money, and devote their time on making the servers work. And making the rules. And all the trinkets in the ACP. What else do they do? I don't know, ask a mod or admin.

But that is still not enough for you. They are patronizing just so you can sit on your lazy butts and complain that they aren't doing their job, which they do voluntarily; perfectly. They are people too, just like you. Show some respect, and stop making their work harder for them. I know Phantom123, mod of this site and an old friend of mine, is working his ass off right now, deleting retarded posts of you bigoted, senseless idiots. He can barely talk to me on AIM now.

But you still don't care.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm just telling you why you're being stupid.
Agree'd 100 percent of the way.

Cbajd5

Congradulations. That's a perfect way to put it. People should only criticize if they can do a better job, that's my saying. Most people wouldn't even know how to make a plain old Website, let alone a Higher Quality Website like this.

JMV

It was actually $501.  ;)

But people have the right to complain, it only help to improve the community, provided that they are complaining about things that matter, and not trivial things like no pictures in the rank thread yet.
Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

Kuro Tsuwamono

Wow, floated? This is filled with Kurownage and win.

N.E.O.

Well said ol' chum. ;) (yea I dont really know you but 'ol' chum' is a funny phrase lol) I personally look forward to the new updates.

On a side note, at first i didnt wnat to come here because ive grown so attached to the other forum, but since everyone's accounts got destroyed and the only people on there are immature little kids 'discovering' themselves, ive officially moved to here.  ;D

Super Wario

word
I agree, but you have to admit, there will be whining no matter what you do, really.

RedRaider

Quote from: N.E.O. on September 24, 2007, 04:38:04 PM
Well said ol' chum. ;) (yea I dont really know you but 'ol' chum' is a funny phrase lol) I personally look forward to the new updates.

On a side note, at first i didnt wnat to come here because ive grown so attached to the other forum, but since everyone's accounts got destroyed and the only people on there are immature little kids 'discovering' themselves, ive officially moved to here.  ;D
Change your sig.
[23:04] <RedRaider> join #intercourse me to intercourse  me
[23:04] *** 00KIRBY has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Jennifer has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Lavamania has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** WIIGAMER24 has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Sync has joined #intercourse me
[23:04] *** Kilroy has joined #intercourse me

Kuro Tsuwamono

Quote from: Super Wario on September 24, 2007, 04:40:38 PM
word
I agree, but you have to admit, there will be whining no matter what you do, really.

As long as there is a dweeb to whine, where will be Kuro Tsuwamono, pwner of mommes, to smite them.

AhAhA

Tsu